Auther Meeting!

*Authors POV*

    "Aang." Ardema asked as she walked into the Team Avatar conference room. "Where's the author?"

     "She's not here yet."

"I've been here the entire time!"

"Why are you wearing a black coal and the mask Aang wore at the fire festival?" Ardema asked.

"Because I'm human and you guys are not."

"If we aren't human what are we?"

"Sokka I will write your ass burning."

"What are we?" Aang asked with a cute smile.

"Fictions characters from my favorite 'anime/cartoon' but it's fine I wrote books so I can feel like I'm one of you. All except Ardema she's not in the show. She's my character but her looks are Jasmine from the original Aladdin movie."

"So everything about me was made up in your mind."

"Well duh- where's Katara?"

"Probably getting boned by some strange fire bender."

"Or Jet."

"Jets dead."

"TOPH WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?"

"It was kind of obvious guys." Toph shrugged.

"Jet will forever live in our hearts." I said patting sad boy Aang on the head. "But Aang on a happier note. You get to live for a long time! Ardema will birth you some beauties!"

"DOES ARDEMA REALLY GET TO BE THE FIRE NATION QUEEN!"

"No need to shout Azula, you wouldn't have got it anyway...fucking psycho."

"She would have if Zuko was never born."

    "Ozai I will light you on fire." I shrugged then sat at the long table. "Moving on everyone sit."

     "Yes Author."

     "My name is Eve."

     "Okay Eve what's this meeting of 'characters' for?"

    "Well Sokka, as all of you know it's been a little while since I wrote or wel you interacted and it's due to some personal reasons."

     "Like what?"

     "Well first I thought I should start off by saying I will be writing again very soon."

    "Like when?"

     "I don't know which is why I'm writing this. I have a lot started just not enough to publish. I also have a few new books coming. Sadly though they are not ATLA. They are Naruto fanfics."

    "Naruto?"

    "Yes because Sasuke is bae. Anyway. Moving on cause I currently have no life and anime is all I got besides my family. I write these things as like a side gig I guess. I'm absolutely in love with writing but I'm also in college and have kids and a hubby. I don't have free time much but I try. Next agenda is I have a few questions I'd like to answer so my secretary will be coming in and asking." Secretary Jones walks in. (The answers from ATLA Are purely opinion based!!)

     "Secretary Jones?"

     "Yes Ty Lee."

     "Any questions for me?"

     "I'll get to you."

      "It goes in order from favorite to least favorite. Aang and Ardema, will you get married and have children?"

    "Umm maybe one day far far away. We are children!"

     "Aang why don't you just tell Ardema you love her and stop being a p***y b***h. That wasn't a question that was just something I found funny. Next is Sokka, Yue or Suki?"

     "Uhhh I'll have to pass but I'm from the water tribe so I have to say the moon because if I didn't you know I'd be turning my back on my people so Yue, as the moon spirit. And my true love." He mumbled the last part.

     "Ooo...Zuko Eve's younger sister wants to know if you want to marry her?"

    "Did my sister really ask that?"

     "Yes."

     "Sure. I love all my fans." Zuko flexed and grinned.

     "Play boy."

    "Time for some comment reads!"

     "Katara I can't read your comments without you talking about how the fire nation killed your mother. That's all for comments that I have here. I have a question for Eve from private dms. How is your pregnancy?"

     "Since I'm posting this for everyone to see I might as well say that I originally took a break to keep my pregnancy healthy. And also to plan my second norms for birthday as they know I have two kids already well."

     "Did your pregnancy go well?"

     "I am very open when it comes to my readers I usually answer my messages so I will open up with this. In March I went into early labor and my daughter was born. Complications happened and she passed away. I don't want the sympathy I just like to keep my readers knowing why I haven't really been actively writing."

    "That's all for today." Aang said after a moment of silence.

     "See you soon!"

     "Bye!!"

    ~~~~~~