Chapter Five

Last night after I went to sleep I found that my brother found Katara's necklace. I told him to let me burn it but he always tells me no. Lame. I made myself a new outfit. (picture) Anyway right now I can't seem to find Uncle. Me and Zuko we're walking through the woods.

"Uncle! It's time to leave! Where are you?" He yelled.

"Uncle Iroh!"

    "Over here!"

    "Uncle? We need to move on. We're closing in on the Avatar's trail and I don't want to lose him."

    "You look tired, Prince Zuko. Why don't you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles?"

    "My troubles cannot be soaked away. It's time to go!" I snorted.

    "You should take your teacher's advice and relax a little. The temperature's just right. I heated it myself." Uncle breathes steam through his nose.

    "Enough! We need to leave now. Get out of the water!"

    Very well!" He gets up, exposing himself. Then my body was turned.

    "On second thought, why don't you take another few minutes? But be back at the ship in a half-hour or I'm leaving without you!"

"Bye Uncle!" I said as I started walking away. My guard kept looking at the bare skin showing and gulped.

"Princess Ardema." I turned towards him and my brother stopped beside me. "You skirt is getting caught on sticks." My brother looked down and then glowered.

"Is that you're way of asking the Princess to strip for you?"

"I-I w-would never!"

"Brother leave him alone." I pulled my brother away from my guard and smiled kindly at the man. "Guard carry me back to the ship."

"Yes Princess." The Guard picked me up bridal style my dress covered everything and took me back to the ship.

"I can't believe you let him touch you like that." I rolled my eyes at my brother.

"It wasn't at all inappropriate brother." I was sitting in his room picking the sticks and dirt from from dress.

"Sister, lets go." I sighed and stood up. My hair now being in a tight half up half down with tight curls and gold beads adorning on my head.

We walked to we're Uncle was with two guards following. I watched my brother slide sticks and such out of my way.

"Uncle! Uncle, where are you?" Zuko said as we entered the clearing unnoticed the rocks.

    "Sir, maybe he thought you left without him." A soldier said

    "Something's not right here. That pile of rocks." I said

    "It looks like there's been a landslide, Princess."

    "Land doesn't slide uphill. Those rocks didn't move naturally." I replied with a sigh.

"My Uncle's been captured by earthbenders!" Zuko said.

"Ready a Rhino." I commanded as I started following the tracks left behind.

We'd been riding the rhino for roughly 20 minutes uncles clothes were in a bag on the side. I saw a flip flop on the ground and tapped Zuko lightly then pointed at it.

"Yup that's uncle." He said after sniffing it with a little gag. I snorted and he put it in the bag and then we continued on.

"Aang." I whispered seeing the bison flying above us. Zuko watched and I felt my eyes water as he flew away and Zuko continued on, looking for uncle.