Chapter One

"Zuko!" I said running through his ship. I was supposed to train with him an hour ago. But I'm late, as per usual.

"You're late." He said as he shot his flame at me. I dodged putting my hand on deck I flipped up throwing flames with my feet. He rushed out of the way and I landed and turned I saw uncle iroh behind him, shaking his head at me. I jumped up and sent shots at my brother before landing on the ground and getting close enough to fist fight. Even though he is taller and bigger built then me my tiny frame moves fast.

"What's a matter big brother?" He glared at me, from the ground and then the sky had a bright shade of blue. I turned to look where everyone else was and my eyes grew wide.

"The Avatar." I stopped listening and watched the sky. I felt drawn to it.

"Ardema?" I turned and smiled at my uncle. "Your drawn to it aren't you?"

    "It's like the spirits are calling me. It feels a lot strong then the lights." He sighed then smiled. "Would you like some tea?" I questioned. He loved my Jasmine Herbal tea.

    "Only if you make it!" I laughed and we went and made tea and played pai sho.

   A few hours had passed and my brother was just practicing and practicing.

   "Uncle teach me the advanced set! Ardema is already a master fire bender." I stood up and out my hands on my hips.

    "It's because I don't think with my muscles." I threw a pure white flame at him then as he went to dodge it I ran and knocked him off his feet. "I know my strengths and my weaknesses and my opponents just by watching them fight."

    "You are just like Azula." My eyes narrowed.

     "Azula is a weak crazy lady who got lucky with blue flames." I replied holding my hand out to help him up. "I have white flames and my heads on straight. I'll teach you the advanced set." He got in my face.

   "I don't need my 11 year old sister in the way." I glared and pushed past him.

    The next day....

    We were on our way to the water tribe by the time I had woken up. Zuko said he say the man close to there. I knew this is where I would have to cross sides. I hate this war and I hate that my brother is feeding into our fathers hands. Our father doesn't care he just wants to rule the entire world. Iroh knew how I felt and kept it quiet.

    As we neared the water tribe I went into my room and changed into my water tribe clothes, I made them myself. I was looking at my outfit in the mirror.

    Perfect

    Perfect.

    I waited about 10 minutes before hearing the scraping of the ship against ice and ran outside. I could feel my palms sweat as the crew looked at me then he shrugged and I walked closer to Zuko. He glanced at me then my outfit in disgust and I smiled sadly at him before hugging him.