Chapter Fourteen

I woke up about an hour later now in the hut with Aang, Momo, Katara, and Sokka.

    "Your scar is healed." Aang said as I sat up.

    "Okay." I rubbed my eyes not completely processing what he said. I then froze. Removing my hands from my eyes and looked at him wide eyed. "Wait? Like gone?" He nodded.

"It was the spirit water." He whispered. "The same spirit water that gave you water bending."

"Cool."

"Also, your hair is still changing color. And your skin is kind of losing your tan." I looked at my once dark hair to see it white, and then my skin wasn't the tan everyone sees me with. Maybe it's from lack of tanning time.

"Oh Agni.." I whispered. "No one will be able to recognize me!" I smiled and hugged Aang. He tensed slightly at the sudden intrusion and then hugged me.

"Yeah but.." he starts. "Never mind." I tilted my head in confusion then kissed his cheek.

"Does this mean I get to learn water bending?!"

"Yeah about that..."

"Aang got caught teaching me and can no longer show up to Pakku's classes." My eyes flickered over to Katara then back to Aang.

"Let me at him!" I stood up only to grab my head and step back. Aang put his arm around my waist. "Just a head rush, I'm okay."

"You feel weak? Like you used up ever bit of energy you've had?" I nodded. "Like how I feel when I leave the Avatar state. Maybe you should lay back down we can handle it in the morning at court." He picked me up and laid me down gently before climbing in besides me.

    I woke up before Aang and the others and noticed Aang was now shirtless, maybe I got to hot last night. I blushed slightly and traced his chest. He's gained a bit of muscle mass not a lot but a bit.

    "Having fun?" A voice whispered causing me to jump. I blush deep red and look up to Aang. He touched my now blue-white hair and smiled.

    "I umm hi..." I giggled and sat up beside him. "Did I get to hot last night?" He shrugged.

   "A little but it wasn't to bad just had me sweating a little."

    "I'm sorry." He smiled. "We should wake everyone up for you're court." I snorted and kissed his cheek before standing up and walking into the bathroom and with my newest outfit. I bathed, dressed, and fixed my hair before meeting the others outside and heading off to the ice castle.

   "Princess Ardema. Avatar Aang. Katara. Sokka." We were greeted as we walked into the judgement room. I sat next to Yue and Sokka as the judgements started. I tuned part of it out.

"I'm waiting, little girl."

"No. No way am I apologizing to a sour old man like you!" Katara says as two pots shatter.

"Uhhh ... Katara?" I began walking to Aang and sighed pulling my braid to my shoulder.

"I'll be outside if you're man enough to fight me." Yue gasps. Katara angrily walks out.

"I'm sure she didn't mean that." Aang said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, I think she did." I shrugged and turned leading Aang outside to Katara.

   "Are you crazy, Katara? You're not going to win this fight!" Sokka said. I sighed and heated my body up.

"I know! I don't care!" She replied.