NINE

warning: nsfw

"Do you need help cleaning up?" I asked Spencer as we finished eating our takeout. The day had been perfect so far, spending all of it existing together out in the world without fear of consequences. I could only assume where our night was headed.

"No. Take off your clothes and wait for me on my bed," he growled.

I was caught off guard from the sudden shift in tone from the lighthearted dinner conversation. But who was I to say no to his demand?

I didn't even respond as I immediately drifted down the hallway, feeling his eyes bore through my body as he watched me walk away.

I stripped down to nothing – he had already seen my scars so there was no sense in hiding them anymore – and laid on his bed.

A few minutes later he came into the room and stood at the foot of his bed, taking in the sight of me lying there naked. "What do you want me to do to you?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to... fuck me," I whispered timidly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Speak up."

"I want you to fuck me!" I yelled it this time.

The corners of his lips curled up into a smile as he crawled on the bed over top of me. "If you insist."

I had no idea where this was coming from. Maybe he was just letting out all of the energy that accumulated from not touching me how he really wanted to for over a week.

He grabbed both of my wrists and pressed them into the pillows above my head. "Tell me to stop if I start to hurt you, but I don't want you to touch me unless I tell you to."

I felt fire course through my veins at the order. I liked this side of him.

Our lips crashed against each other's without hesitation. He nibbled at my bottom lip before deepening the kiss and sliding his tongue further into my mouth.

His lips started on a path down my neck, stopping to bite softly at my tender skin, surely leaving marks in his wake. He continued down, gliding his tongue along my collarbone.

His mouth finally made it down to my breasts, taking one in his mouth and sucking on it. As his tongue flicked over my hard nipple, his hand took my other one, dwarfing it in his large hands, and gently twisted it between two of his fingers.

I struggled to not run my fingers through his hair as my legs instinctively hooked around his waist, desperately needing to rub against something.

Spencer stopped.

"I'm sorry," I released my legs and let them fall limp to the bed.

He immediately resumed sucking on my nipple while one of his hands dragged down my stomach to where I needed to feel him. He rubbed painstakingly slow circles on my clit, causing my to groan and buck my hips at the stimulation.

He gradually increased the pace and the pressure before slipping two fingers inside of me. "Fuck, you're so wet." His lips came back down to meet mine with the same fervor as before.

I reached my climax instantly, moaning into his mouth as he continued finger-fucking me through my orgasm. He removed his fingers and ran them along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and took them between my lips. I swirled my tongue around his two fingers, tasting myself on him. He let out a small moan and removed them, a string of spit falling against my chin.