THIRTEEN

warning: nsfw

Our next case was in Wichita, Kansas. I had only been here a few times growing up solely due to it being a couple hours from Kansas City. Every time I had visited, I thought it was kind of a sad little city. I'm sure it has its gems as every place does, but I just never took the time to find them.

The unsub was murdering teenage boys and strategically placing their bodies so incoming tornadoes would act as a forensic countermeasure and destroy any evidence. Except, there was a different missing body part from each victim. We suspected he was harvesting body parts from each victim and for lack of a better term, was creating his own Frankenstein's monster.

Garcia's magical powers had found a man that fit our profile exactly. When he was a kid, he had watched his trailer get ripped to shreds in a tornado while his family was inside. We deduced that this unusually volatile tornado season was his stressor.

Reid, Morgan, and I tracked down the unsub to a farm right in the path of the quickly developing storm. He was holding the latest victim at knifepoint as we tried to talk him down, the partially constructed body on the ground next to them. With an F2 quickly approaching in the distance, the unsub cut his losses and stood up, carrying his creation directly into the path of the tornado. Morgan grabbed the kid he was holding hostage and we all ran to cover in a below ground storm cellar nearby.

The four of us stood in darkness and listened to the storm ravage the earth above us. "It's okay," I mouthed to Spencer, trying to comfort him as the whistling of the wind and the snapping of tree branches grew louder. I had been through my fair share of tornadoes before – I couldn't count all of the nights I spent in the storm cellar in my basement.

Luckily, the tornado only hit farms and empty fields and avoided all of the major towns and suburbs surrounding Wichita. The unsub was presumed dead, so there was nothing left for us to do after the storm passed except go back to the still intact hotel for the night.

Hotch handed out the room keys as we all packed into the elevator. The first stop was my floor.

"Night, everyone," I walked out of the elevator and smiled at them before my eyes fixed on Spencer. I was disappointed as the doors began to close and he didn't get off. Did he really not pick up on me practically begging him to come to my room? Maybe he just wanted to drop his things off in his room then he'd come to mine.

I was already halfway down the hall when I heard the elevator ding and light footsteps running towards me. "Hey, y/n, wait!"

I turned around with a relieved smile on my face, "are you following me now, Dr. Reid?"

"Only if you want me to," he teased.

"Always." I winked at him and swiped my key card to enter my room. "Are you okay, though? Tornadoes are nerve wracking, especially if it's your first one."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, but thanks for checking."

We set down our bags and stood for a second before I took a step over to him. I whispered "hi" as I took both of his hands in mine.

"Hi yourself," he said back with the same volume.

Our lips collided as we flung our clothes off, stumbling towards the bed in the process. Neither of us could keep our hands off of each other. My fingertips traced lines up and down his back, trying to memorize the way the soft skin twitched at my contact.

I flipped us over so Spencer was on his back, moving down between his thighs so I could pull off the last of his layers that separated us.

My thumb brushed over the tip of his hard dick, collecting the precum and pumping it a few times in my hand. I replaced my hand with my tongue, leisurely licking up his length.