CHAPTER 10: CHRISTMAS MORNING.

Christmas morning came and Della still wasn't feeling well. She was taking the medicine that she was supposed to be taking. She was still exhausted. All she wanted to do was sleep and eat right now. She got up and went downstairs. She wanted the triplets to be happy and healthy. She was going to be the best mother. She wanted to be there for her kids. All four of them. She was happy to have a chance to be a mother of four kids. She loved her daughter. 

Della woke up with a start. She realized that it was Christmas morning. She got and went downstairs. Everyone was in the living room waiting for her to come downstairs to start opening presents. She sat down on the couch with a blanket over herself. Christmas was a happy time of year for her. It didn't matter how old she was, she love Christmas. She wanted Blayke and her sons to feel the same way. 

"I see you're feeling better," Scrooge said. "I'm starting to feel better," she said. She sat down on the couch next to Duckworth. They started to open gifts. Duckworth often got up to check on dinner. Duckworth got presents for everyone and he got presents from everyone. He didn't have a family of his own to go to.