CHAPTER 3: HOME

"I can't believe it, my daughter is home," Della said. "You did give her a name Della," Donald said. "I know Donald," Della said. She went upstairs with Blayke. She put Blayke down into her crib in her room. Blayke was calm while being put into the crib. Della was surprised by how calm Blayke was. Della couldn't believe it. She had a daughter to take care of. She wanted to take care of daughter on her own. Blayke was special to her. She knew that her daughter would be special. Blayke needed her mother to do things for her. Della wanted to do things for Blayke. She was happy for it. 

She needed to take care of her baby. she was about to be a senior in high school. She was going to finish high school. Scrooge had told her that she was going to finish high school. This was going to be her life now. She was going to be criticized for having a baby now. She wanted to be a mother. How could she raise a baby if she could barely take care of herself? She needed to be able to take care of herself. 

That night, Scrooge came into Della's room as Della was putting Blayke into the crib. "How is she Della?" he said. "She's perfect Uncle Scrooge," Della said. He kissed her good night and he kissed Blayke good night. After Scrooge left the room and closed the door with a soft click, she decided to get some bottles ready for Blayke. She had to pump her breasts so they wouldn't be engorged and she wouldn't be in so much pain. She hated being in pain. She didn't like the pain in her chest or any where else.