CHAPTER 17: THE VISIT.

A couple of days later, Della went to visit Blaire. She took the kids with her. Della couldn't wait to see Blaire. Blaire was excited to see Della. They were sister and they haven't seen each other in forever. Della wanted Blaire to meet the kids. Della couldn't really sleep the night before going to Blaire's. She wished that she did this sooner. 

"Della you're here," Blaire said. "Yeah," Della said. "I thought you wouldn't have made it," Blaire said. "I know," Della said. "These are your kids, huh?" Blaire said. "Yeah," Della said. "They're so adorable," Blaire said. "I know," Della said. "What are their names?" Blaire said. "Their names are Blayke, Huey, Dewey, and Louie," Della said, motioning to each of the kids. "Awe, they're so adorable," Blaire said. "I know," Della said. "How is everyone in the mansion?" Blaire said. "Everyone is fine. Uncle Scrooge secured my financial future with the kids so I can take care of them," Della said. "Yeah, you want to be able to take care of your kids," Blaire said. "Yeah," Della said. "Have you told mom and dad yet?" Blaire said. "No, not yet, unfortunately," Della said. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Blaire said. "I don't know," Della said.