CHAPTER 1: DELLA'S PREGNANT

"Uncle Scrooge, I'm pregnant," Della said. "What? You're only seventeen!?" Scrooge said, standing up out of his desk chair. "I know that what I did was stupid and wrong, but if you give me a chance, I can take care of a baby and be able to keep up in school," she said. "Are you sure? Babies can be a lot of work," he said. "I'm sure," she said. She went and hugged him. He hugged her back. "I love you Uncle Scrooge," she mumbled into his chest. "I love you too Della," he said. He gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

That night, Della went to bed. It was a long day for her. Scrooge came in to say good night to her. "Della, I came in to say good night to you," he said. "Good night Uncle Scrooge," she said. "Get some rest, you have the first day of school in the morning," he said. "Okay Uncle Scrooge," she said, getting herself into bed. Scrooge quietly left the room as Della fell asleep. She was quiet as she slept. He was about to become a great uncle. He couldn't wait. He was going to spoil the baby so much. He knew how to do it too. He spoiled Donald and Della when they were growing up so he knew what he was doing. He wasn't sure what to buy though. He had nine months for this. 

The baby was Della's and he wanted Della to be able to take care of the baby on her own. She was a little scared for the birth of the baby, but she couldn't wait for the baby to be born. She hoped that she would have a happy and healthy baby. She was healthy so she knew that the baby would be healthy. She wasn't exactly happy about being pregnant at such a young age. Scrooge was going to let her keep the baby. She wasn't looking forward to the pain of the birth.