Chapter 11

Not much to say here since I did the chapteralready. 2 chapters in 1 week is pretty impressive for me I think. Since I've made very little amounts of chapters. Anyways, hope ye enjoy

Sylvia sighed as their second day of driving had begun. The plan was close to being in action. 3 trucks filled with weapons. The drivers couldn't be anymore unorganized. Especially at night again.
"Okay, no one will be on the road but the setup crash and the trucks, all you need to do is look for a dog that is driving, take his drunk ass out, take his clothes and your in." The driver said shutting off his lights and driving off the empty road.
They were behind a thick wall of bushes. In front of them was the setup. A pickup truck had a "crashed" car and when they got close they would slowly pull it away giving Sylvia enough time to strike.

After some time of waiting 3 white trucks pulled up with a 7-11 logo on the side and started honking while they laughed. Sylvia watched the 3 drunken drivers in disgust. To think that she used to like beer before she became a cop. She could smell it from there
She kept her past a secret from everyone. She made some fake background for herself. Not even chase himself knows about it.
"Hey! I need to whizz *buuuurp* real quick!" A labradoodle said as he stumbled out of his car and walked unexpected to some bushes.
Sylvia had gotten a better angle to see what was going on. Her target was the last truck since no one was watching his back.
"Who you is?" The labradoodle said muttered as he let it out.
She quickly panicked and socked him in the face knocking him out cold. "Jesus?" She thought to herself. She glanced back to the driver who shrugged and grabbed the knocked out body. "Chilly outside isn't it?" He said taking of the coat, hat and glasses of the labradoodle. "We gonna act like that didn't happen?" She questioned.
No response...
He looked at Sylvia. "Put these on and go, your not the lead driver so just follow them and wherever you go put this in your jacket. It's a tracker and sends us your location, heart rate, and blood temperature. From Ryder." He explained
Sylvia took it and put it in the inside jacket pocket. She felt how cold it was through the pocket.
They got collected and took their last looks. "Alright, go." He ushered.
Sylvia walked out from the bushes calmly. She threw in some stumbles and fake burps on the way to the truck.
She climbed up the side and started her engine. "Don't go past my limits." She thought to herself. She just needs to feed them info and then get out. Not get into high places.
The pickup driver pulled away and they started driving. Sylvia kept her cool. "Just like every other situation."

After sometime of driving the lead driver pulled over. The radio started to make noise. "Pulling over, I need ga *burp* gas. You should refuel your tanks too." The male voice mumbled as a sip of beer (presumably) could be heard before the walkie talkie went silent.
Sylvia looked in the small room behind the passenger and driver seats and didn't see a gas container. Panic tried to break in. "Maybe it's in the back." She hoped.
She popped the hood of the truck. She felt around in her jacket and felt a key. She let out a half sigh of relief when she saw the lead driver pull a gas container from the back of the truck.
Behind it were boxes of weapons and money. Sylvia was in awe.
She walked behind the truck and unlocked the door and saw the same thing as the other truck. Guns, money, and a gas container. She pulled it out. "Hey!"
She froze in her spot. "You look different.."
Sylvia turned around and noticed a Doberman. She could smell the stench of alcohol coming from his breathe with every word.
"I've always been a German Shepard." She said making her voice deeper to avoid a drunk Doberman trying to get some. "You should sober up before you get in trouble." She offered
He scrunched his face "Oh piss off with that rubbish, he never shows up. Always hiding in his headquarters" the Doberman said as he slurred his words.
"I guess." He mumbled before walking back towards his truck. Sylvia felt relieved and just threw the gas back in the truck. "Not even close" she mumbled to herself.
Sylvia took the time to analyze the items in the jacket. She saw a keycard, more keys and a broken key rings. A cigarette and a lighter. "How do they keep this in here?" She wondered to herself before throwing the cigarette out the window.
"Let's hit the road, the building is 10 minutes away, keep sober now..." the voice said in an unsure tone.
She noticed the truck behind her swerving a bit. It wasn't going to end well if he kept it up.