Chapter 16

Ahhh, truly the final chapter. It's been a wild ride with this one. I think I might use this ship more... or make a story with a new person because I've used chase quite a bit... I don't have any story ideas. Hope you enjoy this small part. -_-
Chase was in a familiar room. The same room when he talked with Linus to be exact. This time he was with Ryder. "Not this again." Chase sighed.
"Hey, you don't have a cast around your nose." Ryder said patiently sitting down.
"It wasn't my fault that you got head butted. One my front paws and legs feel numb and sore at the same time. Two I don't even wanna walk." Chase groaned laying his head on the table and letting his paws dangle.
Ryder sighed. "Can y'all come in already!" He commanded.
"Honestly..." chase agreed.
Soon the chief and the 2 men in black suits walked in. "Ryder and chase... how did you do it? You managed to get into the building. I'm surprised you knew where to go? How?" The chief asked.
"I have my ways... can I go home now." Ryder asked
"Sure, after this one question. D-"
"Yes, we did." Ryder said cutting the chief off. He looked frustrated and looked to chase. "Eyes on me buddy." Ryder said.
The chief squinted his eyes in annoyance. "You have a car waiting for you outside." He said not wanting to talk to him anymore.
Chase slowly walked to the car as Ryder walked at a slower speed. "I'm glad we made it out alive." Ryder said.
"Did you expect us to die or something?" Chase asked.
"No, I thought one of us might loose a limb." Ryder said being completely honest as they reached the black car.
"So what ever happened up stairs?" Ryder asked sitting down.
"There was a wolf dog. A brick fell on his head while we were fighting. Afterwards threw him down 3 stories in front of some swat members. I don't know where he's at. As for Linus I'm going to come back for him later." Chase said taking his seat next to Ryder.
"I can't wait to see Katie, Makayla, Skye, rocky, and the others." Ryder sighed knowing everything was finally over.
"Yeah... I need to find Sylvia eventually in this place. Then probably head back to barkingburg." Chase said.
"After all we've been through. You're still gonna head back?" Ryder asked in shock that chase would still leave.
"I mean... yeah. I did what I came here for. I'll visit often. Not like I'm going to be gone forever." Chase assured.
"Alright." Ryder said not wanting to be too bossy over chases life.
"Um... can I see your nose?" Chase asked nervously.
Ryder sighed. He lifted the cast as much as he could. "It's not fat and purple anymore." Chase said trying to boost ryders confidence since his voice sounds monotone now.
"Thanks I guess." He thanked.
After some minutes they arrived at the nice house. "Thank you." Ryder said.
They both got out the car... well chase stumbled out.
"You ready?" Ryder asked.
"Readier than I could ever be sir." Chase smiled.
They opened the door to see all of the paw patrol chatting.(except Rex and tracker) "hey guys!" Ryder and chase exclaimed.
Everyone paused for 3 solid seconds. "You're back!" One said before crowding them both.
"Woah woah woah my pa-" chase said before letting out a yelp of pain. They all backed away.
"Y'all can hug me..." Ryder huffed.
They all crowded Ryder quickly. Besides Sylvia, and rubbles new found girlfriend roxy. The Paw Patrol like the comparison roxy and rocky which made it awkward for him and Skye.
"Chase! You're alive!" Sylvia exclaimed jumping up and down being hesitant to hug him.
"I know! There was this wolf dog and a brick fell on his head! Then kaptain came along and things went down hill." Chase chuckled.
"Ohh, is he dead?" Sylvia asked.
"Yeah, Ryder impaled him with a Sabre." Chase said.
He didn't notice the others caught onto their conversation and started listening. "That true Ryder?" Rubble asked.
"Yeah..." he said looking down.
"Good." Rubble said with a nod of approval.
"I know this is irrelevant but anyone know a guy names Linus?" Chase asked thinking of his loss against him.
"Me." Rubble said.
"You know he's part of the cartel..." chase said.
Rockys head clicked . "The guy who kicked your ass?"
Chase sighed... "yes" he said in defeat.
"I hit him in the stomach with a pipe. Everything is alright." Sylvia innocently smiled.
Soon everyone slowly left. The only people left were chase, Sylvia, Skye, rocky, Ryder, and Katie.
"You guys can bunk here. I'm tired, and sore." Ryder yawned.
"Okay, I'll stay here." Chase said.
Katie followed Ryder upstairs. "Guess I'll get going too." Rocky said
"Rocky... we live here." Skye said wanting to smack the back of his head.
"Right..." he said before quickly moving to their own room.
Chase plopped down onto the couch and sighed. "It feels good to be here on the couch." Chase said.
cough cough*
"And you." Chase chuckled.
"That's right." Sylvia said.
Chase opened his paws for Sylvia to cuddle with him. She laid down and embraced his hug. "Hopefully this will be the last thing we'll need to do." Chase sighed.
"Yup." Sylvia agreed.
They drifted off to sleep on the dark red couch dreaming of nothing but sleep.

About a week later
Chases soreness in his front paws had faded away. There was still one sore spot but he tried his best to ignore it. Ryder's broken nose on the other hand was different.
"So... are we heading back to barkingburg?" Sylvia asked. Not that she wanted to go, more that she liked it here. They had a beach here as well. Barkingburg's beach isn't the cleanest or safest thing ever.
Chase thought about it as well. "I don't know. I like both places. Plus we'll have more work to do there." Chase added.
"Well... since kaptain ran the cartel and he's dead... don't you think his men will split up and claim as much as they can and give it a shot." Sylvia explained.
"You have a point. Sooooo are we staying or going?" Chase asked. "I don't want to live here forever. Privacy and space reasons." Chase winked.
"Well, we could always rent a better apartment..." Sylvia added.
"Mhm." Chase mumbled before sitting up. "Guess we're staying."

Rubble and roxy were taking a stroll around town in the cool air. "Feels good to be off work." Rubble said taking in a lung full of air.
"Yup, I'm kinda hungry" roxy said.
"Do you think I can throw this can onto the beach?" Rubble asked picking up and abandoned Pepsi can that hasn't been opened.
"Let's see it." Roxy chuckled thinking it won't happen.
Rubble threw it and the can soared through the air.
Rubble watched as the can was on its way to making onto the sand. Until his plans were ruined.
On the bottom was zuma and Ella running around on the beach.
They both watched the can hit zuma and instantly started leaking all over zumas barely awake body.
"Go go go!" Rubble said running from their view.

"Zuma! Are you okay." Ella said picking up the busted can and tossing it away.
"I'm starting to not like the beach. It ruins everything." Zuma groaned. He had sand and soda all over his face.
The universe bested him once more. Hopefully for the final time.
I won't be writing a new stories till February if I get some ideas. January is going to be my month off because 1 I feel like I earned it and 2 it's my birthday month so... yeah... I will make some one shots. Probably a chase x Skye late Christmas story that ain't gonna be the 12 days of Christmas because that was taken so I deleted mine and zuma x Ella late Halloween story because I need something I want to do.