Chapter 7

A week later

"Are sure this is safe?" Sylvia said looking at the plane nervously.
"Yeah, I've been on this exactly plane before." Chase said walking on the stairs without a worry. He glanced back and didn't see Sylvia but she was still at the bottom.
"Are you coming?" Chase called to her.
"Y-yeah just give me a minute and let me check my stuff." She said giving the most pointless lie.
"We didn't bring anything." Chase said getting annoyed why she was stalling. Then he understood.
"You've never been on a plane have you?"
"Y-yeah alll the time." Sylvia lied.
"Then what's the hold up. If you've been of a plane so many times." Chase said wanting to milk the moment. He never got to tease her.
"Okay, I've never been on a plane. How do we know it won't crash." Sylvia said still uncertain about it.
"Look, if we crash at least we'll die together." Chase joked but Sylvia didn't take it that way.
He watched as her expression turned from uncertain to tears.
"Oops." Chase said to himself before walking back down. He didn't wanna show a soft side but it looked like it needed to happen.
"Hey hey hey." Chase started in a soft voice. "That was a joke. The pilot is waiting for us." Chase said wiping the tears away.
"That wasn't funny."
"Look, you'll fall asleep and all of a sudden we'll be there." Chase said knowing the feeling of being on a plane.
Chase continued to coax her onto the plane with advice and how easy it is.
"Is everyone finally aboard?" The pilot said in an annoyed voice.
The co-pilot walked to the cockpit and the engines turned on.
Sylvia's eyes widened.
"Chase chase I don't think I can do this. This is too much..." Sylvia started to complain and reached for the window.
Chase grabbed her paw and pushed it away. "You'be been shot before and your scared of a planed? I thought you were tougher." Chase said comparing the two. "You were still smiling."
"But-" Sylvia said but couldn't come up for a defense against the 2.
They sat down behind some purple and white seats. The spot they were in was designated for a dog. Presumably sweetie.
Chase cuddled against her and she felt a little safer but it didn't help much. She still was overall panicked.

After some time in the peaceful sky Sylvia woke up waking up chase in the process. Chase lifted his head off hers and they stood up.
"What is it?" Chase asked tiredly.
"Are we still in the air?" Sylvia asked starting to panic again.
"I don't know open the window." Chase said instantly regretting his choice of words.
But it was to late and she had already seen it.
She tried to run anywhere else but chase grabbed her and pointed something out.
"Look, you see that... that's adventure bay air field. We are gonna be landing in a little bit." Chase said and it luckily calmed her down.
"We're gonna make it!!" Sylvia exclaimed giving chase a tight hug. She felt as if 1000 pounds had been lifted off her back.
Chase was confused "course we made it, did you think we were gonna die?" Chase chuckled in an u sure manner.
"Everyone please take a seat and buckle in we are going to be losing altitude." The speaker said
Chase and Sylvia sat down on one of the human seats and buckled in.
Sylvia felt her stomach drop like they were going on a roller coaster but more subtle. Soon the windows started going up on their own.
"Why are they doing that?" Sylvia asked started to get panicky again thinking it was because they were going down to fast.
"They are pulled up automatically." Chase said looking out the window making eye contact with a small cockapoo.
"Why are you staring at her?" Sylvia asked getting slightly jealous. First not even on the ground and he already eyeing other girls.
"She looked familiar..." chase said to her getting back to their situation.

Skyes POV
I don't know why I came to work. I just had kids a week ago but apparently these people are special. I'm not leading them home. I'm just gonna head home.
I look at the plane halt and see 2 German Shepard's walk out. One looked normal and was was grey.
"Odd." I said to myself.
How could these be special "cargo" I see my co worker run to them and lead them into my direction.
I hurry on out because they are probably rich annoying dogs with rich owners. There's no way they could arrive here with a plane that expensive and be poor and understanding.
To the usual