Chapter 14

The chapters are limited and we are reaching the end. I'm surprised I finished this story *cough cough* prophecy and mistake *cough cough*  these are the final 3 chapters
Last night
Chase sat in an empty room in handcuffs. Across him was Linus. He was still unconscious but patched up. The stun gun hit him hard. Like chase he was also in cuffs.
His breathing got heavier as he mumbled before waking up. "Where am I?" He asked to nobody.
Shortly after he noticed the disgusting German Shepard in front of him. He attempted to spit at him but it only reached to about half the table.
"You're lucky that you had help. You would've been dead..." Linus growled.
Chase was in awe by his hatred. He had never seen that much anger in someone's eyes. "Okay, whatever you sniffed before coming here is taking a toll on you." Chase huffed.
Linus chuckled. "Sylvia probably would've chose me over you any day of the week." Linus said trying to get into his head.
"Mhm, why is that?" Chase asked trying to fight anger with common sense.
"I mean... it's pretty easy. Look at me and then look at you. Plus I would be better at keeping her safe since you can't do much." Linus smiled evilly.
"Why am I in here?" Chase yelled to the blackened one way window. "I know you're behind there!"
A few seconds later 2 men in black suits walked in. "We have a proposition for you Linus. You help us stop kaptain and we'll rid of chase." One said
"Woah woah woah, I didn't agree with this. You can't just kill me like that. Someone is going to find out!" Chase protested.
"Deal..." Linus said with no regret.
They pulled chase out of the room with him kicking and yelling. "Linus, you can work things out with Sylvia. We'll be in touch." The other man said before letting Linus go perfectly free.
Chase was pulled into a car with Ryder. "I believe you were waiting for chase." A cop said throwing chase in the car. "Thank you. We'll be on our way." Ryder responded.
They drove off into the night.

"Alright, everyone is probably asleep. You can sleep on the couch. The house phone is somewhere in the kitchen. You do what you guys discussed. I'm heading to bed."
Chase nodded looked for the couch which was easy to find. The kitchen was right next to the living room where the couch was.
He picked up the phone and called the familiar number. "Who is this?"
"It's chase..."
"I've been worried sick. What happened? And you mentioned Linus?" Sylvia asked.
"Yeah, besides the fact that he almost killed me, ya know had a knife pushing onto my chest I need a special request. For Ryder because he's joined the search." Chase explained. "Also he's heading back I think. We fooled him into thinking that they would kill me and he agreed. His plan was to kill me then to ask you out. Can you believe that?!?" Chase asked
Sylvia felt her blood boil. She trusted him and then he betrays her like that? Just to get into a special spot in her heart. "What's your request? I'm gonna personally deal with Linus." Sylvia said thinking of the things she will do.
"Okay, I'm not sure how it works over there but I need you to find out their main headquarters." Chase said.
Sylvia thought of her chance with pakato. "I'm already working on it. I'll see you then." Sylvia said.
"Bye." Chase said being hesitant to say the words "I love you." He did love her but it felt awkward to say it.
He made his way to the dark red couch and laid down on it and quickly dozed off.

The next day
Sylvia woke up and saw Linus peacefully sleeping. He must have been dreaming something nice because he was smiling in his sleep.
Sylvia went outside to the back of the building and pulled a broken pipe off of a shed and placed it under some fallen leaves and headed back inside.
She had a truck run early in the morning so it would have to wait. Pakato was already up talking to the other truckers. "Alright, I'm here." Sylvia said.
"You are the front driver correct?" Pakato asked. "Yep."
"Alright." He said thinking of the slack off driver they have. Maybe she'll be more use than him. "You guys head on." He said.
They all jumped in their trucks and looked at the gps and were in awe at the 10 hour drive they had ahead of the them. (In total)

"Chase?" Rocky asked. "Why do you look so beat up?"
"I got into a fight with some crazy dog. You know how they are." Chase said.
"Oh... so did you win?" Rocky asked.
"Uh... y-yeah.. I did win." Chase awkwardly lied.
"No he didn't, he only won because I helped him." Ryder said as we walked from upstairs.
"I thought you knew how to fight." Rocky teased.
"He had a knife. Plus he threw me through a window." Chase explained.
"A WINDOW! Jeez man!" Rocky said as he gave a wide eyed look at chase. "You got messed up!"
Chase rolled his eyes in annoyance. This was never going to leave. "Do you want to fight me? I know for a fact I will have you pinned in 10 seconds." Chase said.
Rocky looked at chase with confidence. "Alright." He agreed having a plan up his sleeve.
"GO!" Ryder yelled.
Rocky turned around and sprinted towards the door but chase caught his leg. Rocky dragged chase up the stairs and then turned around and tumbled down the stairs with chase.
"Time!" Ryder said looking at 3 pictures on the floor.
"YEAH!" Rocky exclaimed doing a little dance.
"That's not fair! He ran away!" Chase complained.
Rocky stopped and looked at chase sincerely... "there are no rules in a battle." He whispered.
"Whatever." Chase mumbled.
"What's with the ruckus?" Skye asked
"Chase and rocky messing around." Ryder said. The doorbell rang.
"Hey rocky, whoever is on the other side of that door you have to tackle. No matter who it is." Chase challenged.
"Alright." Rocky agreed. There were no cons. He gets to impress skye and tackle someone.
Chase opened the door and it was none other than zuma.
"Hey gu-aaAAHHHHH"
There was a thud after the loud yell. "Dude... my leg." Zuma groaned feeling pain in his leg again.
"What the hell rocky?!?" Ella said trying to hold in a laugh.
"Chase said to do it." Rocky said bouncing back up.
"Hey, you agreed to do it." Chase defended.
"I regret coming to say hi. Why is chase here? I thought he was doing spy stuff." Zuma said.
"I still am. I'm benchwarming." Chase joked about his little to no help in the hunt for kaptain.

Sylvia stumble out of the truck after she parked it inside of the warehouse. She made her way to her room where Linus was. He was tossing a ball up and caught it as it came back down. "Sylvia? Great you're here!" Linus said.
Sylvia didn't expect to see Linus here. Her previous worries were gone. She had to play it off. "Hey.." she said in a monotone voice.
"What's wrong?" Linus asked already knowing what was probably wrong. Or so he thought.
They were interrupted by none other than, Pakato. "Sylvia I would like to speak to you." He said before walking away. Sylvia was worried. She was picking up that he wasn't a normal dog.
She saw him head upstairs into the locked room.
She entered and saw a table, some pictures on the wall and a whiteboard. "Don't worry, none of this will be used." He assured.
"I have a question, um... are you part wolf because you are very big and you're teeth are quite terrifying." Sylvia gulped hoping that question wouldn't get her killed.
"Yes, yes I am. So now to business." He started. Sylvia felt relieved but he was still there so she couldn't be so sure.
Pakato continued. "I see you are very focused on what you do. Some people I know that do the same thing as you... aren't as focused per say. So, I'm offering you to come replace one of my drivers. You won't be driving in 3's anymore. It will be a bigger group depending on the shipment. So what do you say?" He asked finally.
"Alright, when?" Sylvia agreed trying to seem not to care. On the inside she was happy and filled with vengeance.
"Today to be exact. I'll let kaptain know. We'll be ready in 7 minutes." He said. "You can go." He added.
Sylvia walked out and headed back to her room to confront Linus before she had to go. "Linus..." she started.
"Yeah." He replied acting to care.
Sylvia turned around and walked to her preset position. Like she planned Linus followed.
When she got there she sat next to the pipe. "What's wrong?" Linus asked.
"This..." Sylvia coldly said before whipping the pipe around and hitting Linus' stomach. He groaned in before getting hit twice in the face by Sylvia. "What the hell?!?" Linus said before spiting out blood.
"If you ever get near me or chase or anyone I know ever again and try to hurt them. I will come back here a break each of your paws. And if you tell anyone! We had this conversation I will personally kill you myself." Sylvia said before dropping the pipe. "You think that's gonna stop me?" Linus said standing up and throwing a punch at Sylvia.
She dodged it with ease before swiftly punching his neck before getting him into a headlock and knocking him out.
She wiped herself off and spat on an unconscious pit bull. "Wasn't too hard." She mumbled before walking back to see Pakato in the back seat of a black hellcat. He scooted over so Sylvia can sit down.
Once they were buckled up because safety first they were ready. "Hit it Barney."
As he said that the hellcat started its loud engine which roared through the warehouse. They backed up and hit the road. Sylvia was feeling tired but tried her best to fight the urge to sleep.
But sleep never looses. Ever... at least she would fall asleep knowing that she basically completed her entire mission. She just needs to sell them out.

That's the end. I would say 2 more chapters. Sylvia finally did her part and now it's time for chase and Ryder to do theirs.