Chapter 2

Ahh, remember when I said the year would matter. I referred to something else but I could say it right now because this chapter gonna take place in 2019.
Whooop whooop!
Also I am writing this while I'm writing the prophecy but I'll release the first chapter when I'm done with that story. Anyways
——————————————-

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" A loud familiar voice called out walking around the lookout knocking on each door.
"Marshalllllll." It said
Marshall opened his door to see chase with his iconic megaphone.
"Hey chase." Marshall said tiredly blinking his eyes.
"Hey Marshall, rocky and rubble are already inside." Chase said petting Marshall's head as a joke.
"Goodmorning." He yawned as he made his way to the lookout.
Chase made his way over to Skye's pup house. *knock knock knock*
Chase heard some grumbling before the door opened.
"Chasey?" Skye asked
"It's time to get up." Chase said planting a kiss on her head.
"Whatever." Skye yawned.
"What's with the attitude?" Chase asked in concern.
"Nothing, I just said whatever." Skye replied
"Okay..." chase said suspiciously.
"So, are you gonna keep your sleeping mask on or off?" Chase said to Skye as she looked down in embarrassment.
"Okay, now I'm fully awake and aware." She said shaking her head and putting her sleeping mask in her pink pup house.
Chase gave her a hug and went to the last pup house.
He made his way to the orange house but to his surprise Zuma was already awake and stretching.
"Zuma?" Chase asked wondering why he was up.
"Hey chase!" Zuma waved
"Okay, why are you awake?" Chase asked out of curiosity.
"I'm gonna catch some waves after I eat. Maybe with some new friends." Zuma said wagging his tail.
"New friends I hear? I'll have to meet them eventually." Chase said
"I know, You're like wyder but overpwotective." Zuma said
"What... He's been busy." Chase defended.
"Messing awound with Katie." Zuma scoffed
Chase wanted to continue this conversation but it was better for him to put it off and go eat.
"So... hows Skye?" Zuma asked
Chase wondered why he would ask that question.
"She's been a little rude. Not to mention it feels like she's drifting away." Chase opened up.
"Ohh." Zuma said not being to phased by that.
"Oh, good luck with you 2 then." He said walking in.
Chase sat down with his teammates and started to eat their food.
"Okay I gotta go now." Zuma said standing up. They pup were in awe that his food bowl was already finished. Faster than rubble has ever done.
"Where you goin?" Skye asked
"Surfing with some fwiends." Zuma said
"Okay" the pups waved.
"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Rubble asked
"Relax..." chase sighed
"Why do you wanna do that? That's a once a year word for you." Rocky said
"I dunno, something about a gang moving in for a little bit. The crime will go up from 0 to 100." Chase said
"Wanna get the rest in before you don't have it?" Rocky asked hoping to get it close to correct.
"Exactly like that." Chase agreed
"I don't think it will be that bad. How long you gonna work to? 2AM." Rubble said sarcastically.
"Never know... hopefully it'll be easy but the cops from la day year are saying that's it gonna take time and effort." Chase explained.
"Okay, since we are gonna "relax" what movie are we gonna watch?" Marshall said walking towards a box filled old animated movies.
"We have the monsters inc series, sheep series, spongebob, wreck it Ralph, the transformers severed, and rocky? When did Ryder watch movies that old?" Marshall said as he continued to name of movie after movie.
"Okay, so what's it gonna be?" Marshall said reading the last movie case.
"Nemo!" Rubble said excitedly.
"Why Nemo, you have watched it 100 times. There's no way it can still be your favorite movie." Rocky scoffed at the thought of the ungrateful fish.
"How about where the red fern grows?" Everest asked
"I remember when I had a crush on the dog. Then I realized he was 15 and I was 3." Skye chuckled.
"You still awe 3" Zuma said
"I'm 5!" Everest said flexing her age into the younger pups.
"By a couple of months. I'm turning 5 this year too, you are just a little older." Chase teased.
"Be quiet you and rubble are 1." Skye fired back.
"I bet we can still do our job better!" Rubble challenged.
"Plus, if age determines how goo we are at our jobs. Rocky and Marshall would slightly be better." Rubble used as a bad example.
"Hey hey hey. Don't bring us into this." Rocky said not wanting to join the commotion.
"Sooo... you gonna do something?" Everest asked chase.
"What? Aren't you older?" Chase said sarcastically.
"I'm being serious. Someone is gonna strike a vain." Everest said
"I'll go stop it once they start going for each others feelings. This could just be frei-"
"At least I'm not a clumsy ship wreck like Marshall."
That sentence rung through chases head.
"Oop, someone gonna get it." Everest yelled to them.
"Who said that?" Chase demanded.
It seemed as if he was towering over them like a giant.
"M-me." Rubble said
"Why?" Chase asked not wanting to pick sides unjustly.
"Skye said I wouldn't be able to run faster than a snail."
When he mentioned Skye chase wanted to take their side. He also knew it wasn't the right thing.
"Okay, say sorry to each other and we'll watch... where the red fern grows." Chase said looking at the 4.
"Sorry for calling you fat." Skye said to rubble.
"Sorry for making fun of you Marshall."
They looked at chase.
"Did no one bring up zumas speech impediment?" Chase asked
"Oh sorry Zuma." Marshall said looking at chase.
"Okay, I don't wanna do this again. I said relax not argue." Chase said picking up the movie box and throwing the others back in.
He turned on the PlayStation and put the disc in.
Popped up the annoying menu to start the movie.
Rocky spent 5 minutes trying to start the movie.
Through blood sweat and tears they got it.
"Can I talk to you in private?" Skye asked the German Shepard with a sincere look on her face.
The others heard her say it.
Chase looked at the others and they didn't have the happiest looks either. Especially rocky.
"Sure." Chase said not knowing the visual warning the pups are giving him.
Chase followed her outside tail wagging.
"What is it?" Chase asked wagging his tail expecting something else.
"I don't think this is gonna work anymore." Skye said lowering her head.
"What do you mean?" Chase said stopping his tail instantly.
"I think we need to break up." Skye said bluntly at this point.
Chase tried processing the situation.
"W-why?" He asked trying to get her down to earth.
"It just doesn't feel like it used to be. I was having more fun as friends." Skye explained with a tear going down her face.
sigh*
"I'm gonna go to my pup house." Chase said turning away to try and grasp what had just happen.
"I'm sorry." Skye mumbled.
Chase walked into his pup house ignoring her.
"Why?" Was the question that rang through his head.
Soon only 1 idea ran through his confused head.
"Only show my outside"
——————————-
A month later
Chase was sitting with all the pups watching a movie. Chase was next to Marshall sharing a bucket of popcorn.
Ryder was on his phone probably texting Katie.
Chase had mostly gotten over the breakup. They do still have hiccups here are there but it was smooth so far.
Marshall and Zuma tried finding chase another girlfriend but chase denied in the nicest way possible. Keeping his heart closed and shut away from anyone else.
"This movie is awesome." Marshall said
"Yup." Chase said having no idea what was happening as he zoned back into reality.
"So, have you decided to give dating another shot?" The Dalmatian asked nudging chase.
"No, I'm gonna keep saying no." Chase said
"C'mon, it was just one breakup." Marshall said
"Well, maybe I could possibly get back with Skye." Chase said trying to be optimistic.
"Dude, she's over you. You need to understand that." Marshall said
"So, who's gonna take her?" Chase asked
"Rocky."
"What?!?" Chase whispered in surprise.
"He doesn't like Skye." Chase countered
"Skye like him. That's why she broke up wi tv you. She told us. Rocky was oblivious to her flirting though." Marshall said
"You may do dumb things but you are pretty smart." Chase said
"What if rocky says no?" Chase added
"I don't know." Marshall shrugged.
To chases dismay Marshall looked to their left and saw Skye and rocky kissing.
Chase looked to the same direction as Marshall and it felt like everything around him fell into shambles. Only thing he saw was the image of them to locking lips.
Marshall slapped him and chase was back.
"Are you okay?" Marshall asked
Chase nodded his head. He was shocked.
"I'm fine. I'll just get over it." Chase lied wishing that he was still with Skye. Knowing that it was over for their relationship.
"Good, it's about to get good." Marshall said stuffing his face with popcorn believing chases little lie.
————————-
That's a little prologue that isn't a prologue. Still haven't released the first chapter sooo... I wonder when that'll happen.