Chapter 15

It's been quite the ride...The next chapter is the very last chapter. Anyways, hope ye enjoy!

Zuma and Ella were on the beach once again. It their unspoken thing that they just end up there once a week. They enjoyed it though... well they were until sirens started deafening them. "Can I get a break! I just want some relaxation. I try to visit my friend and he tackles me! I got sabotaged by damn CRABS!" He yelled before lying down in defeat. The universe has bested him once again.
"I wonder what the occasion is." Ella said looking what seems to be an infinite amount of swat trucks.
"To annoy us..." Zuma groaned.

2 days earlier
"So, you're at their base? Like right now?" Chase asked feeling excited and worried at the same time. They hit home they just need to get her out safely. And take out kaptain of course. "I'll let Ryder know, you inform the department. Stay safe..." chase said with a silent pause.
"I-I lo-uhh-ve you?" Chase slowly said.
"Love you to bye!" Sylvia said before quickly hanging up. She knew in a couple of days things would be going down at their location. She needs a way to sneak out whenever it does happens. For now she had to wait.
Ryder walked back to the kitchen where chase was. "...My sources tell me that me and you aren't invited." He said clenching his fist.
"What do you mean not invited?" Chase asked. He never knew about a party.
"I have microphones in the police station. They aren't going to let us know when the raid is but Me and you are their best option and they just skipped over us. I'll get Skye to help us out." Ryder explained.
"How will she do that? Also when did you have the time to put microphones in the police station?" Chase asked now getting interested in the side plan.
"You actually, I put bugs in your vest. But with kaptain, they don't want to waste time. He could be on the move shortly. In exactly 2 days they will go to kaptains location. It's probably fortified so they are going in with an overwhelming amount of men. While they are doing that me and you are gonna get in from the top by Skye. They are in an Abandoned hotel in the middle of nowhere. There's gonna be a rooftop entrance." Ryder predicted. He was disappointed in the police forces lack of Confidence in them.
"This seems very confusing and dangerous and how will they not notice us? There's no way we are sneaking in with a helicopter ."chase remarked to the untrustworthy plan.
"I'll figure out the rest of plan. these next two days. Trust me, when you're getting shot at you forget everything besides who's shooting you. I'll explain as we go." Ryder said before walking back to his room.
"Okay. I'm trusting you all the way." Chase mumbled to himself "At least I'll get to see Sylvia again."
"Sup losah!" Rocky joked.
"I swear rocky I'm going to beat the living shit out of you." Chase said turning around "at least I didn't lose a fight." Rocky retaliated.
Chase walked towards rocky. "I warned you"

Currently
Chase and Ryder watched as swat trucks drove by as their loud sirens went off. "I know you said a lot but I wasn't expecting this much." Chase remarked.
While Skye was getting her aviator gear on rocky was lecturing her on random things like how to survive while behing held hostage or how to survive in the woods.
"Rocky!" Skye exclaimed.
"What." Rocky replied.
"I'm gonna be fine. I'm just dropping them off at the place and I'll be back before breakfast. They have a get away vehicle on standby. It's a helicopter that Ryder set up there. Although the Mojave desert is quite the distance." Skye said.
"Just stay safe." Rocky sighed.
"I will, what do you think I do for a living? Drive cars? I fly planes!" Skye yipped.
"Alright, when are you guys leaving?" Rocky asked
"When Ryder says so. They are the ones in danger. I'm just flying there." Skye assured.

"Alight chase. I've gone ahead and placed cameras on some of the trucks and I think they have permission from the state to proceed with the mission. Once they enter the Mojave desert then we'll leave. By that time they already started the shootout and we hover in and stop kaptain. He's probably near the middle of the floors, 5 and 6. So we need to clear 7 before we can fully attack." Ryder explained
Chase didn't comprehend most of the things Ryder said. The only things he got from it was clear the 7th floor and then find kaptain. "Yeah." He cluelessly said as Ryder looked at the truck cameras.