The Collab

Kai
Lay hyung and I decided to train a bit. We both changed into comfortable clothes that we could move easily in. I wore a blue flannel with a black shirt under, a black cap, my favorite black shoes and black sweat pants. Lay wore a black tank, black sweatpants, maroon sneakers, and a grey zip up (their outfits in the Growl Practice video on Youtube) If you haven't noticed everyone in EXO really loves to wear dark colors.

After we changed we headed downstairs to check out the dance studios. We had to practice for our debut dance. If or when we debut. As long as we don't fall in love with any of the girls, we'll be able to dance in front of our fans. We'll be able to live our dream. The practice room was a lot like the one at the company.

Lay and I both loved dancing. We were also EXO's dance representatives. We were equally as talented, but we had different strengths. He was better at free style. While I was better at following choreo and performing the moves on time.

We were practicing the dance from the Spectrum / Dancing 9. The song was reaching its end when I saw 2 girls at the doorway. Guess who? It was Hyoyeon and Yuri. SNSD's dance representatives.

"I'm guessing you guys came here to practice?"I asked stopping the music.

Hyoyeon was staring at me with her jaw dropped. "Wow.. you guys are good." she said that in utter shock. That was kind of insulting. She didn't expect us to be good? ._.

Yuri just muttered a simple "daebak"

I was about to tell them to go to a different room when Lay spoke up. "Do you guys wanna dance with us?"

I just looked at him in confusion and hit his shoulder "What are you doing?" I whispered and he just gave me a reassuring nod.

"Um.. I don't think Kai wants us here so we'll just go to a different room.." Yuri smiled slightly and turned to leave.

"Wait! I don't think Kai would mind! We could do a collab dance? Just for fun." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Does Lay like one of them? What the fuck is he doing? We need to practice! But no one can really change his mind once he's determined so I'll just leave him be.

"Umm.. Sure, ok. What do you guys want to dance to?" Yuri smiled widely and turned to Lay. Her eyes were basically sparkling. Hyoyeon just kept her face emotionless, but the confusion was obvious in her eyes. I guess she thought something was off with the other 2 too.

"Maybe you guys can come in somewhere during our dance and we could collab or something." I suggested and everyone agreed. Well I guess this could be fun. Let's see how well these girls can dance. I actually have high expectations for Hyoyeon. She just has that vibe to her.

>> fast forward <<

My prediction was correct. Hyoyeon is pretty much the best female dancer I've seen for a long time. Her and Yuri picked up on the moves a lot faster than I expected. It took awhile to out everything together but it turned out a lot better than expected.

Lay hyung and I opened up the dance then Yuri and Hyoyeon come in a little later. Then we all do this cool choreo and stuff. There are still places where we could improve but there's nothing practice can't fix. After we finished practicing the girls went to wash up first and I decided to have a talk with Lay.

"I think the collab thing was a good idea. The girls helped make up some of the parts and I gotta admit. It looks pretty dope all together. The visuals are nice too. ;) " he gave me a confused face "I mean you and I are hot like fire. And Yuri and Hyoyeon are pretty hot too."

"HEY KIM JONG IN! YOU CANT SAY THAT ABOUT THEM!" he basically tackled me and I just laughed as he attempted to glare at me.

"I can't say that about them? Or just Yuri?" I smirked and laughed at his red face "ooh you have a crush on her don't you? Awh young love!"

"So what if I do? She's hot!" Lay smirked and his face got redder. I started cracking up again at the look on his face but then I stopped and gave him a serious look.

"Don't fall for her. You can't hyung. Our debut is on the line. You can like her but just don't fall in love." the atmosphere became serious "promise me." I stuck out my pinky.

I could see the worry in his eyes while he hesitated. "I'll try but I'm not sure if I can stop my feelings." he gave my a grim smile and hooked his pinky with mine. "come on we should probably get ready for dinner. We've been practicing all day!"

I nodded and headed upstairs with him. Ok he promised. We'll be able to debut as long as he doesn't break his
promise.

Btw the if you're wondering what dance I'm talking about watch the vid :) and imagine that Yuri is in there too xD

Let's go back to Jessica and Luhan's soccer match shall we?

Luhan
The second we started playing I could tell Jessica enjoyed playing soccer. Just by the way her face lit up when she had the ball. She actually smiled when she scored a goal. Her smile was.. amazing.. It was the exact opposite of her usual emotionless face. She seemed like a whole different person when she played soccer. She was so graceful.. It was a beautiful sight. She was beautiful.. Holy crap this can't happen. No no no. Our debut is on the line.

I pushed those thoughts away and focused on the game. We were 1:2. She was beating me by one goal. I could not let a girl win. No matter how good she is! For the last half I played my hardest and scored 2 goals. At the end of the game the score was 3:2.

"Woohoo I won!" I did my happy dance while Jessica pouted. I gotta say she's really cute when she pouts"why are you sulking?" I danced around her.

"Cause I lost! I demand a rematch!" I laughed and she glared at me.

"Hey you said to not go easy on you so I didn't! And we can rematch another time. It's getting dark lets go inside." I smiled, grabbed her hand, and dragged her inside. I don't know why but I could feel my face getting warm as I held her hand.

No no no. Why am I feeling like this? Why is my heart rate faster when I'm around her? I quickly let go of her hand once we arrived at the door.

"Well you should probably get washed up for dinner. See ya later" I smiled and started to go in when she grabbed my arm.

"Thanks for playing with me. I had fun." she smiled. The thing she did next was a complete shock. She leaned in and pecked my cheek. Once she saw my red face she burst out laughing "awh your cheeks are so red! You're so cute!" She pinched my cheeks and went in first.

She called me cute. And kissed me. I held my cheek and smiled unconsciously. Maybe I can just like her without confessing my feelings. I waited a bit before going in. Maybe this can work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woohoo its a lot easier to write long chapters for this story. I have no idea why I can't write long chapters for my JackJi story -_-

Anyway ooh 2 couples are forming! Lussica/ Jehun and Yuray / Lari!
Will their relationships flourish or will they be stopped by their dreams? Who knows~

Continue reading to find out and check out my JackJi story! Vote or comment feedback

SARANGHAE❤️