Sunshine

Suho
Tao and Seohyun were currently missing. The other couples, Sunny and I were gathered at the starting point but they were no where in sight. It was getting dark but no one had seen them.

So, we decided to start looking for them in our pairs.

I really need to contain my feels right now. I should be focused in finding Tao as Seohyun, but I'm wayy to excited. I can't help it! I mean I get to spend more time with SUNNY. I've had my eyes on her since the beginning.

She's just so cute! I practically died when she did aegyo. I felt a grin creep into my face. I had to bite the insides of my cheeks to stop.

Conceal. Don't feel. Conceal. Don't feel.

Sunny interrupted my calming ceremony with her cheerful voice. "Suho oppa! Are you okay?" I looked over to meet her eyes.

God those eyes. They're so.. mesmerizing. Wait. She just said oppa. SHE CALLED ME OPPA! EEK FANBOYING RIGHT NOW!

It may not seem like it on the outside, but I was totally squealing on the inside.

"Hey oppa! You okay?" She waved her hand in front of my face. "You're like totally in la la land right now." She giggled. Her laugh was like music to my ears.

I just smiled at her. "Haha sorry Sunny." I nervously rubbed my nape.

"It's okay." She smiled. Her smile. I just had to admire it while it lasted.

When she showed that beautiful smile of hers, the sun suddenly shined brighter. If that even makes sense. Well nothing makes sense when you're in love.

When you smile, sunshine. That could be a good line in one of our songs. Sunny's voice interrupted my thoughts again.

"Who were you daydreaming about?" I looked down at her. Crap what should I say? 'I was just daydreaming about your smile'? That sounds extremely creepy. Whatever I'll just wing it.

"This one girl I like." I smirked.

I think I'm hallucinating because I just saw her eyes droop a bit and her mouth twitch downwards. Almost as if she was sad.. Yeah I'm so hallucinating.

She cleared her throat and continued "Describe her."

I mentally smirked "Well.. She's cute, cheerful, and talented. Her personality is amazing, and she's the most beautiful person I've ever met in my life. I fell for her once I laid my eyes on her."

I smiled and waited for Sunny to reply. "Wow you must really like her. She's a lucky girl. Where is she right now? You should go confess."

"That girl is in front of me right now and I'm in the middle of my confession." I took her hands in mine and smiled as multiple emotions played across her face "Sunny, I really like you and I want to be with you. Do you feel the same way?"

I kept my eyes focused on the ground as I waited for her to process everything I said. I could hear the wheels turning in her head. The wait was killing me. Then she finally spoke up.

"Yes." I surprisedly looked up at her.

This was probably the best moment of my life. I immediately pulled her into a hug. My heart sped up when I felt her hug me back.

I pulled away a bit to ask her a question "Does that mean we're like, together?" I blushed and bit my lip.

"Hmm.. I guess so. Let's keep this a secret from the kids and everyone else though. Promise?" Her cheeks were tinted a bit red as we made eye contact.

"Your wish is my command." I took in my girlfriend's wonderful facial features. My eyes traveled down to her lips and I smirked when an idea popped into my head. I leaned in until our lips were a cm away from touching.

To my dismay, her phone interrupted the moment. We both groaned as her phone's ringtone played. She picked it up with a cute pout on her lips.

"Hello?"

"Really? Awh that's adorable. Anyway we're on our way."

"Ok. See you in a bit, bye."

That was a quick phone call. I asked Sunny what happened since she was looking so happy.

"They found them! Chanyeol and Amber found them at the bottom of some hill, and they were cuddling! Eek so cute!" She squealed cutely as she explained.

"We can cuddle and continue what we were about to do later. Don't get too excited Sunny." I smirked as her face flushed red.

I slung my arm around her and we walked back to the camp site. We separated before we entered.

I frowned as she wiggled out of my grip. Hiding our relationship will be hard. But as long as I'm with her, anything is fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How'd y'all like this fluffy chapter? SuSun is officially a thing. Who ships this couple?

Comment or vote! Remember to check out my other stories while you're at it.

SARANGHAE❤️