Do I Like Him?

Enjoy this fabulous pic of Yuri

??? Guess who
"3.....2......1... TURN AROUND"

We both spun around swiftly to see our partners.

"Annyeong." Yuri waved at me.

I looked over and saw Jessica on the other side with Lay.

Ugh. You could say I was a bit disappointed. I wanted Jessica to be my partner.

"Ok everyone has a partner right? Let's get going! We should leave now so we can come back before it gets too dark!"

Taeyeon and Suho started handing out flashlights, a list of items to find,
and maps to each set of partners. We all grabbed our backpacks that we packed before hand and set off.

As Yuri and I were walking she decided to start a conversation.

"Hehe sorry. You wanted Ssica didn't you?" She smirked at me.

Crap does she know? I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Uh no.. Hehe I'm glad you're my partner!" I smiled and hoped she would be convinced.

"I already know you like her. You're so obvious Luhan!" She laughed and scanned the area for anything on the list.

"R-really?" I rubbed my nape in embarrassment. "Does anyone else know?"

"Um I'm pretty sure the whole house knows. We all see the way you look at her."

"The way I look at her?" I smirked "I would say Lay hyung looks at you the same way."

Yuri's attention riveted to me. Her eyes were widened and her jaws could touch the ground.

"Nu-uh! You're kidding!" She hit my shoulder in disbelief.

"Uh huh! I know him better than anyone and trust me," I smiled " you have him wrapped around your pretty little finger."

She just continued to stare at me in disbelief. I could hear the wheels turning in her head.

Aigoo. Did she really not notice? Where's her brain? ._.

Yuri
Oh my chicken nuggets. Lay as in the dancing unicorn? Lay. Lay? Lay as in the Lay. Sensitive neck Lay?

Oh god. Lay. Lay.

"Holy shit. Lay likes me."

That took me awhile to comprehend sorry guys. I'm a little slower than others. How did I not notice that? I thought he was like that to everyone. I mean it's normal for guys to stare at girls constantly right?

No? Ok I guess it's not normal..

Luhan just laughed. "Yes, yes he does." Then he became serious "The question is, do you like him?"

Do I like him? I've never thought about it. I never even knew he liked me.

"How do I know if I like him or not?" I asked curiously.

"Well are you attracted to him?"

"Am I attracted to him? Well yes, I mean how can I not? He's fucking hotter than the sun. And those dimples. And that fluffy hair. And he has these sparkling eyes that are sooo cute." I paused and thought some more "When he dances... wow. He's like a whole different person. In a good way. I mean he's wonderful when he's not dancing too." I unconsciously said aloud.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Crap I said that aloud didn't I?" He slowly nodded in response. If only I could go hide under a rock. My face is probably the color of a tomato.

"Woah. Dude.. Woah." He looked like he didn't know what to do next. I couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression. "So yes, you are attracted to him. You used very descriptive words. How do you feel when you're around him?"

Should I tell him? Well I might as well. I've already told him how hot I think Lay is. Fuck it.

"Well I feel nervous when he's around, but somehow I manage to be cool. When he laughs or doesn't understand something, it's so adorable I want to punch his cheeks. Oh and his smile, oh my. Is it possible to have a million butterflies in my stomach? Cause that's how I feel when I see that smile." I smiled involuntarily while I talked about him. I looked towards Luhan and waited for him to say something.

"Damn. You soo like him." He smirked teasingly. But after a second that playful smirk turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Is he ok?

"I have a feeling we won't be able to debut..."

As promised, I decided to write a special LuYul chapter! This was for those who requested it. ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a short update! How's everyone doin? Thank you all for actually reading my fanfic! It means a lot! I've finally reached 1K! Woohoo!

CHECK OUT MY NEW EXO FANFIC!

Please vote of comment

SARANGHAE❤️