HELPPP

Sunny
Well according to Suho, we're going camping. We all were getting pretty bored of staying at the beach house, so why not explore the woods and go hiking?

I packed my basic necessities for a 4 day camping trip. My bag was pretty heavy after I packed everything. And trust me, some of the other girls, *cough cough* Tiffany *cough* packed enough for 4 months. I wonder how heavy hers will be.

We all got a good night sleep and dreamt about all the fun things we would do tomorrow morning.

This trip should be fun for all of us right?

>>> fast forward <<<

"RISE AND SHINE BEAUTIES" Chanyeol was running up and down the hallway shouting that while banging on our doors. Aish that loud giant.

"DONT CALL US THAT GIANT!" I heard Jessica shout back. That girl. What a temper!

"UGH SO GROUCHY SSICA! BUT FINE!" I could imagine Chanyeol pouting "RISE AND SHINE UGLIES!"

I chuckled at Jessica and Chanyeol's arguing as I quickly got ready for the long day ahead of us.

I slipped on a basic white shirt that reached my elbows and high waisted denim overalls. It was cute but comfortable outfit. I decided to go light on the makeup and put my hair into simple fishtail braids. I also added a few accessories for extra bling bling. (:

I took one last look in the mirror before leaving the room. To my surprise all of the guys were waiting in the living room. I am the first girl out here so I'm assuming the others are still getting
ready.

"Looking good Sunny." I looked up at Kai who was playfully smirking at me. I cracked a smile when I saw Suho giving him a dirty look.

I scanned the guys' outfits and they look really good in casual clothes. I mean seriously how can someone look that good?

I guess I was staring for too long because suddenly Amber was by my side giving me a weird look. "What?" I asked truly confused.

"Why are you checking them out?" She still had that look on her face while the guys just chuckled.

"Am not!" I quickly defended myself.

"Ok whatever you say!" she laughed and went to sit next to Chanyeol, whose ears were turning a bit red.

I shook my head and went back to tell the girls to hurry up. "HURRY UP YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG!" I shouted from the bottom of the staircase disapprovingly.

"FANY UNNI'S SUITCASE WON'T FREAKING CLOSE!" I heard Sulli's voice shout back.

Seriously how much does she need for a 4 day trip?!

I went back to where the guys were and asked one of them to help Tiffany. "I WILL!" Chen said a bit too excitedly. I suspected something going on but just laughed as the guys teased him. His cheeks were flushed when he ran past me.

I think someone has a crush~

Chanyeol
OH EM GEE! Amber is sitting next to me! Am I fanboying right now?

Well her sitting next to me shouldn't be a big deal since we're pretty close now, but for some reason I still get nervous when she's nearby.

I felt her snuggle up to my side and I couldn't help but crack a smile. I looked down at her and asked what she was doing.

"Cuddling with my friend duh Chanyeol." she smirked before continuing "have you been working out?"

I felt my ears heat up. The weird thing is when I'm embarrassed my ears turn red, not my face. I guess it's a good thing. Forget about that I need to reply before she gets impatient.

"Nah my arms are just naturally muscular." I have her a sly smirk "why are you feeling my arms?"

She seemed shocked by my question. I laughed when I saw how her eyes widened and her cheeks had a pinkish tint to them.

"Erm.. I dunno. Just hush and be a good pillow." She buried her face into my side and hid like a scared kid. I smiled at her cuteness.

Lol sorry I just wanted to incorporate some Chanber / Amyeol action ;)

Tiffany
"I NEED HELP!" my suitcase seriously will not close.

"Chen to the rescue!" I sighed in relief when I saw Chen at the doorway. Finally a guy that will help me!

"Yay you're here! Help? Please? I jumped up and begged like a puppy.

For some reason his cheeks got a little pinker and his smile grew wider. What's wrong with this guy?

"Sure think Tiff." he glanced over at my suitcase and his eyes widened in horror "oh my you.. have a lot of stuff. And it's so.. pink."

"I DIDNT EVEN PACK THAT MUCH!" He seemed surprised by my shouting. I laughed at his face. "So are you gonna help me or not?"

His smile came back and he nodded eagerly. This guy seems really... hyper.

After a few failed tries by himself he stopped and I guess thought for a bit. After a few moments he jumped up and said "I have an idea. I need your help though!"

"Alright what do you want me to do?"

I did as he directed and now I was sitting cross legged on my suitcase with Chen sitting in front of me.

"Ok we will have to go slow. Sow and steady wins the race right?" Chen said with a smile.

"No just go fast." I replied blankly.

He sighed. "Ugh you're no fun tiff!" He pouted and started the difficult process of zipping the zipper ._.

I closed my eyes and prayed that he would succeed. Once I heard a long zip sound I knew he had done it.

I opened my eyes and hugged him unconsciously.

"YOU DID IT CHEN! WOOHOO!" I felt him tense up but he soon relaxed and hugged me back.

"Ahem! Sorry to ruin the moment but it's time to go!" I looked over and saw Hyoyeon and Kai smirking at us from the doorway.

My cheeks were probably as pink as my suitcase now. Oh well. I released Chen from my hug and stood up.

"Let's go!" I reached out my hand and waited for him to take it.

He gladly took the help with a smile. He's always smiling! Don't his face muscles hurt?

Hmm always smiling.. Sounds like Nickhun. I really miss him..

I guess Chen noticed something was up because he gave me a worried look.

"You okay?"

I debated if I could show him m weak side or not. I decided not to.. yet. Maybe I could talk to him about it later?

"I'm not ready to talk about it... Can we talk later?" I attempted to give him a smile but failed miserably.

He didn't seem convinced but agreed anyway. "Well come on then."

He took my suitcase's handle in one hand and grabbed my hand with the other. He basically dragged me out of the house like a rag doll.

He must be excited huh? I just laughed and tried to keep up with him. I could get used to having this goofball around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this was a boring chapter :( I'm just trying to improve my writing and have longer chapters.

I could really use feedback so read my other works and tell me what you think!

Comment or Like

SARANGHAE❤