Electricity

Chanyeol
It's been a week since we've all started living together. We've had some time to bond but we all don't get along as well as I thought. Some of the girls are so stubborn but a few of my members are being difficult too. Cough cough Kris.

I think he has a crush on Taeyeon. He always says he hates her but the more you hate the more you love right? I'm so right. And I saw his face when she pouted. That cold city guy is soo in love! Should I start plan get the leaders together? Hmm maybe later.

I was the first one awake so I decided to get some rap practice in. I quietly tiptoed to the bathroom and washed up.

I guess I wasn't quiet enough cause I heard the hyungs groan. Oh well. They should wake up anyway! I didn't bother being quiet since they adjusted to the sound and we're know back in dreamland.

I just put on some muscle tee , jeans , and picked out some shoes that would somewhat match my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror and started to walk out. But then I backtracked and looked in the mirror again. I looked at my arms in the mirror and flexed a bit. Hmm not bad. I guess you can say I've been working out a bit.

Don't judge me. I didn't want to look like a weakling in front of the girls. Gotta look my best for the ladies if ya know what I'm sayin. ;)

After my little flex session I skipped downstairs to the recording rooms. When I got closer, I heard someone singing. Who's voice is this? It was really unfamiliar .. I've never heard this voice before. And trust me I've heard almost everyone in this house sing a million times. I got closer to the sound. To my surprise it was someone very unlikely to sing.

It was Amber. I thought she was a rapper.. As I thought that she broke out into a decent flowin rap. Her pronunciation was a bit jumbled. She seemed to notice too since she suddenly stopped the music and her face scrunched up in a pout like face.

I have to admit she looked pretty darn cute. I think Amber's cute? Oh my Amber can be cute? Since when? No offense. I mean she doesn't seem like the type to be cute. She was sort of boyish. She actually wore guy clothes. Not that she didn't look good in them.(;

Oh god what am I saying? I shook my head and started walking in circles. She's not exactly my type.. But I'm oddly attracted to her.. Her voice.. And her cute rapping. I called her cute. Again.

Boy what's wrong with me? I facepalmed and groaned. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw Amber standing in front of me.

"Um are you ok? Chanyeol ssi?" she tilted her head a bit with a confused expression on her face.

After I realized what was going on I managed to get say "what? Oh yeah."
I mentally punched myself. Seriously that's it? "Um you have a really nice voice."

She smiled at my compliment. Wow she's even cuter when she smiles! Cheese and rice. I called her cute again. "Thanks. I'm assigned as the main rapper of the group though." she seemed a bit bummed out about it. :(

"Well I can help you out with rapping! I mean if you want.." I tried not to sound too excited but failed miserably. I smiled nervously waiting for an answer.

"Yeah I'd like that. Come on!" she smiled again and grabbed my hand to pull me up. She touched me! Can you feel the electricity? Cause I sure can! I feel like I got electrocuted! I smiled at our hands as she dragged me inside the recording room.

Ok time to get serious! I need to find a way to simmer the fire inside my heart! It was beating rapidly. My ears turned red just looking at her.

The rest of the morning, I taught her some tips and tricks on how to get her words out clearly. She actually improved a lot. Once she succeeded in rapping her part smoothly she smiled and did a happy dance.

I felt happy just looking at her. Every time she smiles, it's like a ray of sunshine. Her smile could brighten up my day instantly.

I think she forgot I was in the room cause once she saw me watching her she stopped dancing. "Oops sorry Chanyeol oppa! I forgot you were here! Let's go back upstairs and play with the others!" she laughed and gestured me to follow her up.

I just stood there frozen. Until I regained my senses. She called me oppa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes yes I know Amber is older than Chanyeol by a few months but idc. (: who ships them?

Hope you liked the chappie. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm trying to have each character have a POV in my story. Hope you don't mind!

Comment who's POV you want next!

See ya next time

SARANGHAE❤️