That's not gonna happen.

Sehun
I held my breath as the CEO walked into the house and entered the room.

"Please make yourself comfortable Mr.Lee." Suho said with a polite smile.
Why is he so polite all the time? I don't understand. Someone could run him over with a truck on purpose, and he would pay for the truck repairs.

That could be because he's super rich. But he has never even bought me a single bubble tea. -_-

"Ah of course. Why don't you all take a seat?"

Anyway back to the current situation. Mr.Lee has sat down in a chair and we are experiencing what westerners call an awkward silence.

I quietly cleared my throat and tightened my grip on Sulli's waist.

I guess my gesture didn't go unnoticed like I hoped because the next thing Mr.Lee said was "I see you've all gotten closer?" I thought I saw a small smirk tug at his lips but decided not to say anything about it.

"Of course. We can't live in a house together and not become friends right?" Taeyeon replied with a slight smile.

"I'm not sure about the friend part. According to my observations some of you are more than friends."

He looked right at me when he said that. My eyes widened out of shock and confusion. How did he know?

"Uh what are you talking about Mr.Lee? I think you're mistaken-" Kris started just to get cut off by Soo Man.

"I don't think I've mistaken anything Yifan." He stated calmly "You are all in relationships."

"Mr.Lee-"

"If you're trying to deny it again, let me ask you this. How would you feel if Taeyeon kissed Baekhyun in front of you?" Mr.Lee asked Kris calmly. I could see the hint of triumph in Mr.Lee's eyes when Kris looked back and forth between Baek and Taeyeon noona.

"Uh..... I wouldn't like it..." Kris admitted sheepishly with a sigh.

"What are you trying to prove Mr.Lee?" I asked a bit too accusingly. I think the others were surprised by my outburst because they all shot me shocked looks. I guess I would be shocked too if I were them. Usually I just judge silently.

Mr.Lee, however, did not look fazed at all. "That you have all fallen too hard." He replied simply.

"No we haven't." I think.. We haven't fallen that hard have we?

"Alright, I'll ask you a question like how I did with Yifan. What would you do if I told you to stop whatever is going on between you and Jinri?" He asked calmly.

I thought about his question in silence for a minute or so. The others waited patiently until I came up with my answer.

"I wouldn't." I answered monotonously.

"My point proven. Even though both your career and future are on the line, you still chose Jinri." He paused before continuing "You're blinded by your feelings."

The room was silent for 60 stressful seconds until Suho spoke up. "Mr.Lee-"

During those 60 seconds, I made up my mind. "This may sound rude Mr.Lee, but if you're advising me to break up with Sulli, I hope you know that that's not gonna happen."

"Sehun-" Suho, Taeyeon, and Kris all called out in unison as I stood up with Sulli in tow.

"If you'd excuse us, we're going to get some bubble tea. I'll get some for you too Lulu." With that, I half dragged Sulli out of the room, ignoring the hyungs and noonas' calls and pleas to sit back down.

Once we were outside of the house, I stopped and sighed.

"I thought you wanted to get bubble tea...?" An amused voice asked.

"Oh yeah... I do... Let's go.." I replied as I chuckled slightly.

"You're such a crazy kid Oh Sehun." Sulli's wonderful laugh filled my ears as her soft hand held mine.

"Yep. Crazy for you~" I cooed as I squeezed her hand.

"According to my calculations, that was very cheesy." She laughed and lead me towards the bubble tea shop.

I just hummed in agreement and we walked in a comfortable silence.

We were about to enter the shop when I decided to pull Sulli back and give her a big hug. No reason. Just because I want to.

She tried to say something but ended up laughing, according to the vibration and heat I could feel on my chest through my thin shirt.

"Hey Jinri..?"

"Hmphmm?" Her reply was a bit muffled since her face was still pressed into my chest.

"What are we gonna do...? About this whole situation?" I asked unsurely.

I don't want to think about it but I want to know how she feels. If she wants to end whatever we have, then we'll end it. It all comes down to what Sulli wants. It doesn't really matter if I don't like it. It doesn't matter if she rather become an idol. As long as she's happy, I am too.

But I would be lying if I said I didn't want us to work out.

"I thought you said you didn't want to break up..." I could clearly see the pout forming on her lips when she wiggled out of my embrace.

"I don't. I just wanted to know what you wanted to do." I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"If you thought, for even one second, that I would want to break up with you," she paused and smirked a bit before continuing dramatically "I hope you know that that's not going to happen."

I laughed out of embarrassment. Did I really sound like that?

I sighed and ruffled her hair "Let's just go buy some bubble tea."

She nodded obediently before skipping into the store happily.

I couldn't fight the grin that was forming on my face.

Mr.Lee was right, I've fallen wayyy too hard. But, I'm okay with that.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hope you enjoyed this update :) and wow over 5.6k views!

This shall be dedicated to all you SeSul shippers! Especially historia14 who requested the Sehun POV.

Comment a POV request?

COMMENT OR VOTE

SARANGHAE❤️