Bombshell

CEO's POV
I'm well aware that I left the kids in a state of confusion and worry. Some would say I'm evil for this, but it's better this way.

It's amusing to get them all riled up before I drop the bombshell.

About 30 seconds later, my wife barged into my office with a suspicious look on her face.

"Hi honey.. What can I do for you?"

"What did you do to the kids?" She marched up to my desk and narrowed her eyes at me, in a somewhat intimidating way.

"What do you mean? I would never do anything to them!" I feigned hurt, knowing it would piss her off. Yep I am pretty evil, but there's a reason for everything!

"Oh cut the crap, you obviously did something or else you wouldn't have visited them so early." She practically glared as she pointed an accusing finger at me. Women, especially my wife, are quite scary.

"Ok ok you caught me. I've planned something." I admitted with a sigh.

"What did you plan this time Soo Man?" She asked with her head tilted to the side and furrowed eyebrows, obviously confused.

"It's a surprise."

"Oh come on Soo, tell me~" She whined. Although the sight of my wife whining was endearing my lips are sealed.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?"

>> a few days later <<

I, yet again, made a trip to the summer house. This time to drop the bombshell on my precious trainees!

I picked the lint off of my suit as I waited for the door to open. "Hi~ Who- Oh. Oh my, hello Mr.Lee." Qian, or Victoria greeted me, a surprised and slightly scared expression on her pretty face.

I fought the urge to chuckle, so young and innocent. The entertainment industry will destroy them, but it's their dream and I'm happy to help them achieve it.

"Good afternoon Qian, can I come in?"

"O-oh of course, come on in!" She moved away from the door. Once I took off my shoes she spoke up again. "This might sound rude, but why are you here?"

I merely chuckled and sat down on a recliner in the living room. "You'll find out soon. Can you round up everyone? I have some news to tell you all."

I swear she glared at me for a brief second before nodding and leaving with a curt "okay". Aigoo she reminds me of my wife, they're both very protective of their "kids".

A few minutes later the living room was filled to the max. The young adults were scattered everywhere, filling the couches, standing nearby, and crowding the floor.

Once everyone was settled, Joonmyun cut the silence. "So what did you want to tell us Mr.Lee?"

"I'll start off by asking you all a question. You all want to continue.." geez how should I word this? ".. to see your significant other right?"

Everyone just stared at me in silence until Jessica replied with a simple "Um yeah.. Duh." She gave me a look that suggested I was the dumbest person on earth for asking that question. Luhan, who was beside her threw an arm over her shoulder and glared at me. Who knew pretty deer boy had such a manly aura?

I almost threw my hands up in surrender under his glare but instead I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Well, what if I told you that you guys can be together?"

"Really?" Tao asked, an excited child-like grin graced his features.

"What's the catch?" Kyungsoo asked, his voice quiet but firm.

"Oh it's a pretty simple task if I'm being quite honest. It was originally a harsher deal but my wife threatened me when I told her about it-"

"Get to the point, what do we have to do." Yifan cut me off.

Keeping my wife's "Be nice or else I won't cook your favorite chicken tonight!" in mind, I explained the task.

"You will perform in a showcase."

"That's it? We just have to dance and sing?" Krystal asked, a skeptical look on her face.

"You'll also have to personally write and compose those songs, as well as creating the choreography. No one will be able to help you."

I watched as their jaws dropped and faces twist in shock as the realization hit. "W-wait we have to create e-e-everyTHING??" Sooyoung spluttered.

"Yes."

"From scratch?!"

"Yes."

"It shouldn't be too hard right? We have great dancers, singers, we can play instruments, some of us can compose songs." Seohyun pointed out. That's why she's my favorite. Always so optimistic.

"She has a point. We can do this guys." Luna agreed, the others nodded and grunted in agreement.

"Okay.. All we have to do is create our own showcase?" Amber asked.

"Oh no, you will be judged. If you perform well enough and meet our standards, then you're off the hook. If you don't meet the requirements however..." I trailed off at the end on the sentence, letting them figure it out.

There was silence until Kris spoke up. "Alright. When is this little concert."

"You have 12 weeks."

"ONLY 12 WEEKS?!" The whole room shouted in unison.

I rubbed my ears, they were ringing from the volume. Geez kids, always so loud. "Hey you should thank my wife, it was originally only 6 weeks."

"Oh my god. Ok we have a lot of work to do." Krystal mumbled in English.

"Soojung, Korean please." Her sister scolded quietly.

"Anyway, could you leave then Mr.Lee we have to get started." Taeyeon lead me to the door.

Before she closed the front door, I turned around a wished them good luck, which she responded to with a small smile.

Oh, these kids. They'll need the luck. 12 weeks to prepare for a showcase is hard even for pros. But I believe they'll be able to do it. With love and hard work anything is possible right?

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry for the short chapter :( and super late update! I just haven't had the motivation :// anyway I'll update soon!