You're on.

Kris
Wow this house is huge. Like seriously huge. Bigger than Suho's. And boy his house is pretty darn big. We all ran to check out the basement. To our surprise, someone else was already there. Well isn't it the lovely SNSD?

Everyone basically loves them. They haven't even debuted yet. I've honestly never seen them perform. But I don't see anything special about them. They all seem stuck up and rude. Nothing more than pretty faces. But hey at least they're attractive.

Especially the leader. Taeyeon is it? Seems like the worst out of all them. I actually take that back. Jessica seems colder. I heard they call her the "ice princess"? They call me the ice prince so maybe we can get along.

While I was thinking some annoying voice interrupted me.

"Ok um since everyone is here why don't we assign everyone's room?" I looked up to meet the person's eyes. Shocker! It was Taeyeon ._.

"Why do you get to decide everything?" This girl is actually really boring.

She just glared at me. Yikes she's kinda scary. "Ok sorry continue ahjumma" I could hear everyone else in the room snicker.

"YAH! I'm not an ahjumma!" she pouted and tried to look angry. She's kinda cute when she pouts. Omg what Kris?! No stop. She's not your style remember?

I shook my head and refocused on her. "Whatever hurry up you're boring me"

"Aish. Ok there's 10 rooms and 26 of us. There will be 6 rooms with 3 people and the other 4 will have 2 people. Pick your roommates!" she ordered all of them and surprisingly they all followed obediently. I guess I should too?

Wait I'm the bad boy. I don't follow directions. But I don't want to share a room with Tao. He snores too much!

I ended up sharing room 3 with Luhan and Xiumin. Suho, Chen, and Baekhyun were in room 1. Chanyeol, D.O, and Tao were sharing room 2. While Kai, Lay, and Sehun were in room 4. All of the EXO rooms were on floor 1.

Jessica
While the boys were down stairs, the girls basically took over the 2nd floor. Krystal and I shared room 5 and next door in room 6 were Yoona, Sulli, and Seohyun. Hyoyeon and Yuri were roomies. Sunny and Sooyoung shared room 8. Victoria and Amber shared room 9. And last but not least, Tiffany, Luna, and Taeyeon were in the last room.

While everyone was decorated and customizing their rooms, I changed into some comfortable clothes. I slid on some exercising shorts, a basic t-shirt, and tied my hair in a ponytail. I picked up my soccer ball and headed out back. I was way too lazy to decorate, but I was never too lazy to play soccer! It was by far my favorite sport. Scratch that, it was the only sport I played.

I first had to warmup. Then I slowly started to dribble the ball, constantly picking up speed. As I was kicking the ball around I accidentally kicked too hard. The ball went flying out the gate. I sighed and ran after it. Once I reached the gate, a soft voice spoke.

"You need someone to play with?" to my surprise, Luhan was standing there. He was wearing soccer shorts, a muscle tee, and cleats. He was also bouncing the ball on his knees. I smirked and replied "One on one?" He nodded "you're on. Don't go easy on me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay lussica/ jehun moments! Will they get together? But they can't fall in love remember?

Continue reading to see how this all unfolds.

SARANGHAE❤️