That Voice..

D.O
Argh. Yeolie totally woke me from my sweet dream. I was singing a duet with some mystery girl. I couldn't see her face. But her voice.. It was beautiful. I wonder if I'll be able to find the owner of that voice. I heard a bang from the bathroom and groaned. That clumsy giant is always making so much noise.

I quickly woke up and got ready to work in my vocals. Not to be cocky but I think my voice is pretty good. It could use some improvement though. I wore a simple denim flannel outside of a basic white T-shirt and black skinny jeans.

After I took one last look in the mirror I headed down stairs. To my surprise, I bumped into the Chanyeol and a feminine looking boy. He seemed quite unfamiliar. He has a really girly face. Oh wait. Isn't that Amber? Oh my I thought she was a boy. Good thing no one can read my mind.

I just watched blankly as Chanyeol and Amber zoomed by. I looked back and there they were.

What are they doing together? I looked down and their fingers were intertwined. Holy guacamole they're holding hands. O_O Chanyeol's ears were noticeably red while Amber seemed oblivious to his nervousness.

My eyes widened at the sight. Luna, who came down the stairs, went to my side and laughed. Wow she's really cute when she laughs.

"Why are your eyes so wide?" They're like super big! She laughed again as she tried to imitate me. O_O What's up with this girl? At least she's cute.

"Omo! They're holding hands! I wish I had someone that would hold my hand like that!" She pointed at Chanyeol and Amber like a teenage girl. They're all so girly! That's probably because they are girls... Girls are scary! Luna's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Are you going to practice singing in the studio? You should practice with me!" she smiled hopefully "Pleaseee?" How could I say no to her?

I slightly nodded and she smiled brightly. Her smile.. Woah. She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. I didn't notice until a second after. She held my hand.
Maybe it's just a natural instinct. Yes just an instinct. She probably does this with everyone.

But why is my heart beating so fast?

Luna
Oh my Buddha. I'm holding someone's hand. And it's a guy. That I barely know . Believe it or not, it's my first time holding a guy's hand. I probably sound really lame. I've never had a boyfriend either. Yes yes a girl like me? Who's never had a boyfriend? Hard to believe. I mean look at me! I'm totally fabulous! >~<

I just want someone special. Who will love me as much as I love them. Someone who will be there when I'm at the lowest point of my life. Someone that will stand by me no matter what.

Enough of all that. Back to the real problem. IM HOLDING D FREAKING O's HAND. WHAT DO I DO.

Let go? Say sorry? Or not do anything and pretend it doesn't matter? I'll go with the third option. It'll humiliate my less.

When I made up my mind, I let go to open the studio door and smiled. "Let's start singing shall we?" I turned to face him and he just nodded with an emotionless face. Geez does he never smile?

Whatever. After warming up he told me to pick a song so I did. I picked out a duet song called "Goodbye Summer". It's a song for 2 people, it has a nice melody, and the lyrics make sense. I've just can't relate to the song. I've never had this type of relationship with someone. Therefore I may not be able to come up with the proper emotion. I'll still try my best.

I handed D.O a sheet and set mine on my stand. I nodded at him and stated the music. He pulled his headphones on and I did the same. I closed my eyes and waited for the song to start. He started the song so I just relaxed and waited to hear his voice.

It was finally his cue to start. And wow. It's only been a few seconds and he managed to blow me away. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I continued to listen. I would say I looked a lot like him earlier. O_O

I finally snapped out my daze and sang. The lyrics flowed out of my mouth smoothly and I tried my hardest to put in some emotion. I closed my eyes and let the song carry me away. Our duet continued until the end. I smiled to myself wen it ended and opened my eyes.

I looked up at D.O and he was already looking at me. I smiled and complimented his voice. "You have a really great voice D.O!"

His face was still blank and his eyes were widened. Again. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." he actually smiled "call my Kyungsoo."

"Ok. Your voice is nice.. Kyungsoo oppa!" I laughed and he just smiled.

"Well I'll be upstairs if you need me. Let's sing together another time. Your voice.. I like it." He waved and left me in the practice room.

I stood there shell shocked. Woah he just smiled twice. And said my voice was nice. I couldn't help but smile.

I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach. Is this what they call butterflies?

D.O
Luna's voice. It's her voice. The one in my dream. I've found her. That voice..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOHOO IVE FINALLY UPDATED! Sorry for the wait! I've been super lazy and school always awaits. -.-

Is there a new love line? D.O and Luna! How do you feel about this new pair?

Who's POV do you want next? Comment!

see ya later

SARANGHAE❤️