MY BAOZI

Tiffany
Today is possibly the worst day ever. My boyfriend, Nickhun called. Well I guess he's my ex boyfriend now. It's a pretty ridiculous story to be honest.
He just dumped me. Over a phone call.

>> flashback <<
I was getting ready to go out on a date with him. I wore a sundress with tan wedges, I curled my hair, and finished my make up. I was just out the door when I got a phone call. It was non other than Nickhun.

"Hello? Oppa I'm on my way there. Are you there yet?" I smiled just thinking about him. That bright smile faded after he replied.

"We need to talk. There's something you didn't tell me." I just stayed silent. What was he talking about? "well?"

"What are you talking about?" I seriously didn't recall anything I didn't tell him. I never kept any secrets from him.

"I'm talking about your new living arrangements. You never told me you were living with 12 guys." he sounded different from his usual soothing voice "let's break up."

"W-why? Yes I forgot to tell you but why do we have to break up?" I could feel the tears in my eyes.

"I trust you. But I don't trust those guys. You'll fall for one of them and I know it. Sorry. Bye Tiff. We can be friends right?" his last sentence was the worst. But I didn't want to lose him. Being friends was enough right?

"Yeah ok. We can be friends. Bye." right when I hung up I burst into tears. How could he break up with me? Just because of those guys? I've made up my mind. I hate them. I hate their guts.

While I was crying a river, someone caught my eye.

Victoria
I was on my way back from my daily morning run when I saw Tiffany. Crying. Now that I thought of it, I've never seem her cry. She was always the happy go lucky girl.

I refused to see or talk to her after Nickhun left me for her. I hated her for months. But once I got to know her I could tell that she was a great person. Seeing her like that broke my heart.

I gathered my courage and walked up to her. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

She saw me and quickly wiped away her tears. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. I just got something in my eye." She seriously thinks I believe that?

"Hey I know you're lying. Spill the beans Tiffany." I say down next to her and rubbed her back.

We sat there for an hour. While she told me what happened she continued to cry. How much water can this girls eyes hold? Jesus. Anyway I felt extremely bad so I decided to make something for her. I told her to go rest in her room.

In the kitchen, I decided to make my specialty baozi! I used my moms special recipe. It took about an hour and a half to make. And I gotta admit they were pretty darn good. I went to call her out. "Tiffany! Tiffany! TIFFANNYY" I knocked on her door until she opened up.

"WHAT? IS THERE A FIRE?!" I started cracking up from the sight of her panicked face.

"NO! I made you something to cheer you up!" I dragged her to the kitchen excitedly only to see Xiumin inhaling my baozi.

"YAH! THOSE ARENT FOR YOU!" I ran and hit his head until he backed away.

"OW! I WANT BAOZI! Pleaseee?" He begged like a little kid. I have to say, his face was adorable.

"FINE! Don't worry Tiffany I made 2 batches!" I pulled out another plate while Xiumin continued to gobble down the other batch.

"Woah these are good! Thanks Vic!" Tiffany showed her signature eye smile and took the plate to her room.

I smiled and continued to watch Xiumin. He noticed me staring and smiled. "Want one? They're really good!"

He was just like a little kid. "I'm good. Keep eating! I'll make you some more later." I laughed as his eyes lit up.

"You can cook, you're pretty, and you're nice! You should be my girlfriend!" he pulled me into a hug and spun me around. I couldn't help but laugh. But then I realized what he actually said.

"Um.. Xiumin.. Could you put me down?" I blushed a bit as he put me down.

"Hehe sorry! I should go practice. Thanks for the baozi Vic!" he smiled and ran away.

"Awh he's adorable. I would live to be his girlfriend." Holy what. Did I just say that? I covered my mouth and retreated to my room. Once I closed the door, I leaned against it and laid a hand on my heart. It was beating like crazy.

No I don't.. like him right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Tiffany :( Sorry but I had to break them up for my story. But hey one relationship ended while another one may have started.

Anyone ship Baozi couple? I know I do!

Continue reading!

SARANGHAE❤️