Chapter 19

Happy (Late) New Years 🎉🎊

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

THANK YOU to those who comments and votes for every chapter, I see y'all 🥰

| Krown | Friday | 12:35 PM |

Today the gang was helping me get the house together. Me and Dave were in the dining room painting the walls a light gray.

The walls were a horrible brown because of the previous owners and I hated it so I decided to change it.

I was being cheap and didn't want to hire painters so I had the next best thing.

My friends, us girls couldn't reach all the way up without a ladder so we had the guys help us out to avoid the struggle.

The only girl who could reach that high was Star she was 5'10 and proud of it. She boosted my confidence every day because of how comfortable she was with her height and body. I was here for it.

We planned on going through with our plan to handle the whole Don situation days ago but it got pushed back because shit came up.

This Saturday we would do it.

"Aye, I just wanted to apologize." Dave cleared his throat.

"For?" I said with a little smile. I wasn't even upset anymore because I simply didn't care.

"Over exaggerating, I was so mad I didn't even realize that it was none of my business. It was clear in the beginning that you were only with one other person besides me. My bad ma." He continued to paint the large wall.

"I accept your apology." I shrugged it off. As long as he didn't get beside himself again I wasn't trippin.

"I been thinking..."

"About?" I raised my eyebrow. "I want you to meet my baby mother. She getting out of rehab in a few days."

"What do I need to meet her for?" Not even being rude but there was no need for us to meet. "She's Ava's mom, she gone be around once she gets out." He said.

"I guess I'll meet her." If that was what he wanted Ill do it. Who knows it may not be that bad after all.

"Aight-" He was cut off by the boys arguing. "Roddy bro back the fuck up, real shit. You all on my ass." Key stood at the top of the ladder as he held the paint brush in his hand. He looked down at Roddy who was halfway up the ladder with the dish that held the paint.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, nobody wanna be all up on ya gay ass. Chill out bro."

"Gay? Yeah aight just move down some more, yo breath hitting my ass nigga. You on some weird shit." Key groaned before continuing to paint.

"Why his ass wearing legging then? You came prepared to be a little thot huh?" Keef whispered to Lena. "Yoooo..." Trey died laughing.

I looked at Key's dark black jeans and they low key looked like legging by how tight they was but I ain't saying nothing.

"Suck my dick bro." Key was so over it. He definitely heard Keef talking shit.

"You would want that wouldn't you? Gay ass bitch." Keef kept bothering him causing Key to chuckle.

"I know you not saying shit. Didn't you almost sleep with a man? But we not gone speak on that." Key shrugged.

"Damn, we missed everything." Dave sat by Trey who sat in the corner smoking on a roach like it was nothing.