Chapter 7

| Krown | Sunday | 3:20 PM|

"Yo, where the fuck was you at?" Dave walked up to Star as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm a grown ass women, relax. I was with some friends." She tried to get him to calm down.

"Nah G, that shit dead. You already know what I do, I called you a million times last night." Dave said.

"Your my cousin not my man, I was having fun." She said.

"So? You family, them niggas could have went after you to get back at me." He spoke to her like she was his child.

"Dave, chill. Everybody good right?" She said.

"So what? You- why you bring yo little friends over here?" He motioned over to me and the girls.

I tried to hide behind Gigi but she quickly stepped to the side of me, making him look at me specifically.

"He fine as fuck.." Asia whispered. "You can't even deny it, I'll bare children for that man if he asked me to." Gigi whispered into my other ear as if he wasn't staring at me already.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I looked up and he was closer to us, I should've known by how silent they went.

He smelled good as fuck but why everybody so quiet? Like help me out.

"Get out my friends face." Star pulled his arm. He didn't move for a few seconds but then gave in and followed her into the house.

"I feel the sexual tension in the room-" Asia scrunched up her face as she looked over at Gigi.

"You sound dumb as fuck, one, we not in a room and two, what sexual tension?" Asia said.

"I'm saying... never mind." Gigi rolled her eyes as King ran out the house.

I saw that his hair was braided, it was in a ponytail yesterday, Mrs. Howell must've did it.

 Howell must've did it

"Hi mommy." King hugged my legs as the other kids had ran out the house to the men that still stood at the bottom of the porch talking.

"Hey bubba, did you have fun?" I asked, fixing the hat on his head.

"Yup, Ms. H did my hair." He took off his hat to show me. "I like it. I should do something with your hair more." I said as walked with him to the truck.

"Put on your seatbelt, your tablet is right here." I handed him his tablet before closing the door and going back to the girls. I wanted to see what happened.