Chapter 29

Check out the teaser for "Dear, Envy" on my profile page 📌

Since the last chapter was a bit a bit depressing, this chapter will be light hearted 🙃

| Krown |

That night me and Dave stayed up after a long talk.

"Hey, it's okay to cry..." He pulled me into a side hug.

"I know, it's just... ugh. I killed him Dave, I-I killed him and he's still in my mind. He's still haunting me." I quickly wiped my tears.

I was tired of crying.

"I hear you, and you know what?"

"What?"

"The same thing has been happening to me ever since I started killing. It's not exactly the same but every time I kill that shit sticks with me. When I close my eyes at night that's all I see, hear and think about. All the lives I took."

"They do?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, everyday. I may not know about every single thing that pussy ass nigga did to you but just know that I'm here now. You hear me?" He titled my chin up.

"Yeah, I hear you." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed. My sleep paralysis demon was Don and god knows how long it'll still affect me.

"Whenever you want to cry, talk or even laugh you can call me anytime. It don't matter, you need to pull up? I'm there."

"Thank you, for being here." I whispered.

"Of course." He kissed my forehead. "Now try to get some sleep." He pulled the sheets back and switched on the fan that was nearby.

"Don't leave." I got comfortable, I pulled the sheets up to my chin and put my arm under neath my two fluffy pillows before turning on my side.

"I won't, I promise." Dave sat right on top of the sheets, his legs slightly hung off the bed. He put his hands behind his head and stared up at the ceiling.

•••
| A Month Later |

I scrunched my face up as Gigi tried to hug me. I quickly backed up and sprayed her and the girls body with disinfectant spray then I made them put on hand sanitizer before walking into my house.

They were used to it by now but for some reason Gigi loved to play. She I did not play about COVID, yet she still tried to give me hugs and shit.

"Smell like a whole hospital in here." Gigi opened my fridge and grabbed a Capri Sun and some gushers from the cabinet.

"I just cleaned the house from top to bottom." I rested my head on my open palm.

"Well it smells good to me." Starr sat on one of the stools while Asia leaned on the island— still standing up.

"What you been up to? Haven't seen you in a while." She tilted her head.

"Nothing much, it's been the same thing everyday. Me and Sky sit in the house all day and make corny ass YouTube videos but it keeps us sane." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting y'all are a thing. I still can't believe it." Start shook her head.

How did they find out? Somebody, King, snitched. When me and Sky say him down and explained everything he became so excited that he started telling everyone he could.