Chapter 15

|Krown|

"I don't have time for this." I sighed as I got up, not forgetting my drink.

I got out of the jacuzzi and made my way to the door. The girls could sense something was up so they were following after me.

"Anyways.." Was all I could here before their voices were nonexistent.

"Krown wait." Sky rushed after me while Lena went into her room to get out of her wet bathing suit.

"What's going on? Who is she?" She closed the door behind us.

"No point in hiding it now, Dalia will put us, just be honest."

"Dalia was my ex's side piece." I folded my arms as I thought about to handle the situation. Dalia knew how to get under my skin, she knew how to push the right buttons. "I brought my ex up once or twice." I reminded her.

"Don Kingston? The one who's all over the news? That's all you?" She quickly put the pieces together.

It was easy to figure out now that Dalia said something. I just nodded, I didn't even utter another word. "Damn Krown, I don't know if I should be turned on or scared." Sky smirked making me smile.

"Your turned on by me almost killing my ex?" I couldn't take her serious. "Kind of, I don't think you'd do something like that unless there was a good reason." She nudged me, making me feel a little bit better.

"I had a good reason.." I looked at ground as the TVs volume increased causing me to look up once again to see the news on.

"Back to you Hudson..."

"Yes... today Don Kingston is expected to wake up from his coma. He's showing signs that has the doctors believing he'll be up anytime soon. They are not completely sure if it'll be today, tomorrow or in the next week or two, who knows? The good news is that he's recovering so that means the case will be open again and hopefully justice will be served.. we'll keep everyone updated but for now keep Don Kingston in your prayers..."

I shut off the tv as everything around me slowed down. I should've went to the police station like I planned before going to Houston.

Instead a ran, now I would look like a suspect if I was linked to what happened. This is the first time I felt scared since I left Don's toxic grasp.

A million thoughts ran through my head but I became aware of my surrounding again when Sky touched my shoulder.

"Krown? Talk to me, I'm here." Sky crouched down in front of me and looked me dead in the eyes.

Only the brave can become vulnerable emotionally, this vulnerable state that I'm in is the first step. I can not expect to get this weight off my shoulders unless I let it out.

Sky was there so I did what I thought was best, I opened to her. I told her everything from beginning to end.

She sat there and listened, if a pen fell we would've heard it. Honestly it felt good letting everything out, it felt good to just have someone listen to me.

I even told her about my alter ego aka Lady K.

"I would've did the same thing. I probably would've made sure he was dead though." Sky teased causing me to roll my eyes. My frown turned upside down pulled my into a quick hug.