Chapter 30

Let me tell y'all how pissed off I was earlier... I'm not allowed to add photos anymore. I have to use a fucking Android to put the photos in, that's how dedicated I am, thank god I had an old one to use or I would've went crazy 😐

Anyways Enjoy 😉

|Krown|

After another long therapy session I ended up calling Assani back. The curiosity in me had me wanting to know more after our phone call.

"So your my blood brother huh?" I nervously sat across the man who claimed to be my brother.

He was younger than I thought, he was seventeen.

I didn't tell anyone except for Sky, I wanted to be sure

"Well we have different moms but the same father." He nodded.

"Wow, I can't believe it. I thought it was just me." I sat and took everything in.

My father had started another family back in Jamaica, Kingston to be exact.

He ended up having Assani after marrying another women he met there. I wasn't mad, I couldn't be. I was just shocked to say the least.

Assani told me everything, him and my father eventually came back to Houston after they realized I was here. How did they know? That was still a mystery.

They broke into my first apartment, thinking I was being kept there without a choice. Him and my father thought someone was holding me hostage. Why did they think that? I don't know.

"Long story short, we're back in Houston. For good now, now that we know your really safe we want to host a family dinner. Well dad does." He shrugged.

"Well my moms aren't going to be out for another week or so." I played with my fingers just thinking about them.

Me and King actually went to visit them a handful of times and Ling is already attached. He's asked about them more than I expected.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that anymore." He smiled.

"What do you mean?" Just on time the doorbell rung as three people walked in.

Who I guessed was my father and my two moms.