Chapter 13

| Krown | 12:16 PM |

Like promised we went and started the process of getting our gun license. It wouldn't be approved for another four weeks so we had to wait but I was just excited to own my own handgun.

That didn't take to long so afterwords we went shopping. I had a little bit of money to spend so why not?

I ended up getting King clothes and a pair of sneakers just because.

Since Don paid off my tuition when I first started going to college I didn't have to worry about that.

"Have you figured out that Sky likes you?" Star smirked.

"I mean it's obvious, I'm not dumb." Sky made it clear that she liked me without even having to say anything.

I knew I was bisexual for a long time now which is why I wasn't uncomfortable or weirded out about the idea of her liking me.

The only thing was that I wasn't sure if I wanted to jump into a relationship yet but then again what me and Don had wasn't a relationship.

There was no love there, we didn't have sex in years, we— he never showed me any affection for the longest. I was more of a roommate to him rather than a girlfriend.

"Are you into women?" Gigi smiled and lowered her head making a funny face causing me to smile too.

"Yeah, men and women." I stated.

"How do you know if you've only been with two men?" Gigi asked due to curiosity. The girls only knew this because I opened my mouth in the mist of being drunk one night. They knew I only ever been with two men but they didn't know who yet.

I could tell she wasn't trying to be funny so I didn't mind answering her question.

"I wasn't just being sneaky with one guy. There was a girl too." The look on their faces made me bust out laughing. They did not expect me to say something like that.

"You was doing all that while in an orphanage? You bold bold." Star said, still in shock.

"Wow, I did not expect from you." Was all Gigi could say.

We talked and got to know each other more while we shopped. I found out that Star was bicurious and Gigi was straight as a bitch.

I was happy that I wasn't alone. Sometimes I would get down on my self for even being attracted to women at times.

I was still in the process of accepting myself. Who knows how long that will take.

•••
| 3:34 PM |

After having a shopping spree I had to drop the girls off then go back to Dave's a condo.

I had to carry ten bags filled with clothes, accessories and feminine products I wanted to try.

I took the elevator up to the top floor and was let in by no one other than Zania.

I didn't even speak to her as I walked to the room I was currently staying in. She watched me all the way down to my room.

It got cold out of nowhere today, I haven't lived in Houston long enough to know what the weather was like all the time but it's been hot for the most part so I was thrown off.

For the rest of the afternoon I relaxed in my room after taking another shower. The heat was all the way up and I didn't like being hot for too long. I'd rather be cold than hot.