Chapter 22

| Krown | 8:23 PM |

A waitress had showed up to our table and it was placed right in front of a big window. It overlooked Houston— I could see the lights from the streets and buildings lingering around.

The restaurant was beautiful. Candles, little lamps and centerpieces were on each table. The room was only lit up by the candles and lamps, the setting was very romantic so props to Sky.

"You look so pretty." I eyes Sky from across me. She had a smile on her face, every time I complimented her she would smile so hard her dimples deepened.

"Thanks you, you look even better." She complimented me. "Thank you." I said as we looked at the menu.

I almost closed the menu and offered to drive us to the closest Wendy's or McDonald's, the prices were too high for me.

"Unt uh, don't even give me that look. I'm paying so get whatever you want." She quickly shut my thoughts down.

"How do you know-"

"I could just tell by how big your eyes got. Don't hold back, get what you want."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I ordered the seasoned lobster tails with garlic butter on the side. It wasn't the best meal to to eat on our first date but the wine I also ordered would wash the garlic taste away.

I was prepared for anything. A pack of gum laid inside my clutch just Incase.

Sky ordered the oysters with their special sauce on the side and she ordered wine as well.

It was a seafood restaurant if you haven't figured that out already.

"I just realized that you know a bit about me already and I know little to nothing about you

"I just realized that you know a bit about me already and I know little to nothing about you." I mentioned.

"There's not much to say about myself." She shrugged as our bottle of Napa Valley, Sauvignon Blanc, wine was sat on the table by our waitress.

The forty-dollar bottle of wine was pretty good. It had a slight bitter taste but it had a hint of sweetness, I liked it but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy some.

"Back to what I was saying... I'm sure there's a lot I don't know about you yet."

"I don't know where to start." Sky looked out the large floor to ceiling while running her tongue over her bottom lip causing me to catch a glimpse of her piercing.

Something about that piercing turned me on, I couldn't explain it if I tried.

"What's your zodiac sign?" I started off light and simple.

"I'm an Aries, you?" She responded.

"I'm a Leo."

"I should've know, I come across Leo's a lot." She smiled.