Chapter 20

Most of this chapter will be in italics because Lady K is talking out loud or thinking. For upcoming chapters whenever they switch I'll let you all know, got it? Good.

| Lady K | 9:33 PM |

"Good morning." Nurses greeted Sky aka Sierra's "mother" as we walked the halls.

Surprisingly no one found it suspicious that all of us entered through the back door.

Once Sierra's mother found out I needed her ID she gave us a heads up even though she didn't know exactly why we needed it.

I knew there would be people there once we entered.

Sky gave them a nod and kept going.

We made it onto the west wing where all the recovering patients were being held. To our knowledge there would be four rotating nurses— the nurses checked on each patient as specific times.

"Room 189?" I said to myself as I looked at the clipboard the head nurse had given Sky.

All the room numbers were listed and each patients name was beside it along with why they were in that certain room or wing.

"Don Kingston, I can't wait to see you." I smiled to myself while everyone gave me a look they usually would give me when I spoke.

I brushed it off because I had one goal. That was to get revenge. Don Kingston kept me hidden, he knew exactly what he was doing too.

He knew Krown was "special" in people's eyes and took that as an advantage. He's sick, a sick human being who took advantage of us in our weakest moments.

Fuck him and anybody who ever thinks they'll cross us again because it was Lady K's turn to play.

We slowly made our way through the empty halls— there were maybe two or three nurses walking around on this wing.

We came to a stop outside of room 189, there was a vanilla folder hanging beside the door. I grabbed it and skimmed over it. Some things stood out.

He was supposed to be getting therapy everyday so he could possibly walk again due to him being in a coma so long.

I put it back since I really didn't care he would be gone soon anyways.

"Lena, Starr, wait out here. Knock twice if Sky gives you the signal."

Sky was stationed further down the hall acting as if she was busy working. She would give a signal if she saw anyone so the girls could alert me and I'd still have enough time.

Asia sat in the car while she waited for us to get the job done.

I walked into the room by myself to see Don sleeping. His chest went up and down as he took each breath.

A smile slipped onto my face as I ran my long acrylic nails across the beeping machines.

I watched him as I slipped on some gloves. I can't believe we once fell for this men. We were young and dumb, never again.

He looked so peaceful, it's so sad that I had to take his life... I lied, I could give zero fucks.

I grabbed the pillow below his head which caused him to open his eyes.

When he saw me his eyes widened.

"Baby, your back? Where have you been? Where's King? I've been waiting on you to visit." He began to sit up but I quickly pushed him back down.