1-Office Mystery

"Oh f-fuck!" He hissed!

He's thrusting so fast, so deep that the lady facing his desk whimpered like a wounded animal.

She's gripping the sides of his desk and she's screaming his name.

"Rom-e." She cried.

I know, babe. I'm near, too.

"Yes, baby. Scream my name! Yes...yes!"

He drove faster, deeper and he groaned when he felt his juices started to excrete in her damp womb. He took his big, hard shaft out and continued pumping it on her back.

He grinned when he saw his white liquid dripping down her trembling legs.

He zipped his pants. It's just so hot looking at his secretary in that position. Nakatuwad, skirt's up at hinang-hina. His grin widened thinking the reason why.

"Stay still, Meg. Move when I told you to move."

Pinahid niya ang pawis na nasa kanyang noo at umupo sa couch na kaharap ng kanyang desk.

A smile formed his lips when he saw his cum on her still damp hole. Napahawak siya sa kanyang labi. He's savoring the aftershock of their hot, wild sex.

She remained still, still gasping for air and maybe collecting her thoughts.

She's his toy of the month, he hired her when he saw her one hell, anaconda butt. That's the reason why he liked fucking her ng nakatalikod. Gusto niyang masilayan ang maumbok na mga pisngi nito. It's a major turn on.

He's grinning from ear to ear when the door of his office flung open at iniluwa nun ang huling taong inaasahan niyang makakakita sa kanya sa tagpong iyon.

"Oh, shit! Granny, what are you doing here? Fuck!"

Meg, his secretary immediately slid her underwear up at ibinaba ang skirt nito. Her eyes' wide open na kung nasa ibang sitwasyon sila'y matatawa siya sa reaksyon nito.

"Rome Garrick Vraga Demedes! You are doing this again! You prick!"

And he felt her Grandmother's shoes hit his head.