20-Can't stop thinking

"Fuck! I acted like a horny teenager! Damn!" He submerged into his seat and glanced unconsciously on his door. Trying so hard not to imagine the person outside it.

Earlier, in the elevator. He lose the little sanity left in him when he smelled her vanilla perfume. He was intoxicated that the knot of patience he tried to tighten for weeks loosen.

When they were enclosed in the elevator, all he could think was how her red, pouty, luscious lips would taste and seconds later, after battling to all angels above. He rammed her on the wall and kissed her like it was his last day on earth.

He was rewarded by her though, by kissing him back with fervent and equal need.

He would bet all his jewels just to taste those sinful lips again. Damn!

And now, he was acting like a boy who got his tail tied. He was acting like it was his first time doing the act when on the first place it was his specialty. Of all things, the art of seduction and sex was all he was good at.

But with Ysabelle, he shattered to tiny pieces just that.

By just looking how curvy she was.

By just looking how her lips opened and closed.

How her hair flipped and her fingers moved.

He must have gone nuts. Siguro'y may inilalagay ito sa kape niya o sa kinakain niya para siya magka ganoon.

But who would he kidding?

He knows he's attracted to her.

He knows how he wants her on his bed. Gasping for air and calling his name while he's thrusting inside her like a mad man.

Damn! He's having a hard on by the mere thought.

But, no. Once he gave in, his grandmother will win the game he exactly wants to sack.

Ysabelle's a trap, a trap he was trying so hard to avoid for him not to fall, not to lose ground.

But, Ysabelle's also a tempting trap. The trap he would like to know what's under, what's hidden and how it would scare or satisfy him.

"Damn this! I'm crazy!" He muttered under his breath before removing his tie.

----------

Time flies so fast. Minutes ago she was inside her Boss' arms, exchanging salivas. And now awkwardly sitting on her seat. Waiting for an order to his one hell, psychotic practicing priesthood boss.

After the incident in the elevator, he never gave her a one second glance.

Sa contract signing din kanina ay parang hindi rin siya nag eexist.

Parang deja vu lang ang nangyari, noong nakaraang araw ay ganoon din ito. Hindi namamansin, hindi nang-uutos. Parang ito pa ang galit sa nangyari sa kanila.

Hindi niya talaga maintindihan ang takbo ng utak nito. Seconds later he's playful, seconds after ay parang magpapasabog ito ng bomba sa buong kapuluan.

Matanong nga niya si Madam E kung may sakit ba sa pag-iisip ang apo nito.

She sigh once again, pang ilan na ba na iyon sa araw na iyon.

She took a glance of her wrist watch, it said 4:50. Sampung minuto na lang ay uuwi na siya.

Pero bakit ayaw pa niyang tumayo?

Bakit parang ayaw pa niyang umalis?

She heaved a deep sigh before standing on her seat. Wala din naman siyang ginagawa at gagawin. Uuwi na lang siya ng maaga.

Pagkasukbit ng kanyang shoulder bag ay isang tingin pa ang ginawa niya sa pintuang iyon.

She tore her gaze away and took a stride to the elevator.

It was one hell of a boring day.

Boring o hot? She erased the thought in her mind but failed miserably.

Paano niya malilimutan ang nangyari kung nasa loob siya ng pinangyarihan nun?

Shits and damnation!

"Yeah, hot and confusing." She admitted before the elevator door closed.

Later tonight, she needs to think of another plan. Kung paano niya magigiba ang pader na itinayo nito para sa kanya.

The bricks of security had fallen earlier when he kissed her but it only took him minutes to build those again.

Dapat na lang niyang malaman kung paano niya magigiba ulit ang mga iyon. Good strategy means the success of seduction. Dapat niyang malaman ang kahinaan nito.

Women, sexy women. Women with good assets. She has assets. Ipinangalandakan niya na nga't iningudngod ang mga iyon sa mukha nito'y parang wala pa ring epekto.

May epekto, he kissed you remember? Her mind convinced her.

Sex, a wild and unforgettable sex.

Napalunok siya sa isiping iyon. Chills run through her skin and crawled to her spine.

Magagawa ba niyang gawin ang bagay na'yon? Magagawa ba niyang ibigay ang sarili dito?

But the moment she accepted Madam E's favor, it was as if she signed a contract that she will give herself to her boss. Without hesitations and altercations.

But what if he'll find someone better than her? What if he dump her? What if he'll just make her lose like a thread.

"But, is there someone better than me? I am Ysabelle Patria Etulle, and I am better and perfect to somebody who deserves!"