8-The call

His laughter boomed inside his office as he remembered her epic reaction earlier.

He was about to tease her when she went out from his office. He followed her and heard her talking to herself.

When he heard her stomach growled, her face turned red and she looked just so adorable.

He stammered for a second with the mere thought that she haven't taken a proper meal. Kahit naman pilyo siya'y marunong naman siyang makonsensya.

He sat down on his swivel chair and was awakened from his deep thoughts of her when he heard his phone rang.

He fetched his phone from his pocket and looked at the caller id.

He grinned when he saw who was calling him.

"Yes, Rozoe?" He asked from the other line.

"Hey you, brute! Where are you?" The other line responded.

"Well, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Thick sarcasm was visible on his voice.

"Cut the crap, Garrick. I missed you, you dickhead." Napatawa siya sa tinuran nito.

"Well, I missed you too, baby. So wanna hang tonight? My place?" He teased.

"Yuck! Cut it! Where were you, by the way? Been MIA for a week, my friend? Were you caught in action and got imprisoned in your Grand's?" He heard a laughter in his voice.

"Shut it, Luke! I was busy, what can I do? Pussy's widely opened for me that I forgot I have a friend who acts like a clingy girlfriend who wanted to see me everyday." He laughed when he heard him groan.

"Fuck you, Demedes. Deliten Restobar at 8." And he heard nothing. The beast just turned off his phone on him.

Napailing na lamang siya. Luke Poseidon Rozoe, his only and forever bestfriend. The bank magnate who helped him during his dark days. He was failed to be given with siblings but he has Poseidon. He's more than enough for him. He's a brother, a bestfriend.

He noted on his mind the hour of their meeting. He's a week missing in action for the same reason that he had to finish his paper works. He was busy planning for his hotel renovation in one of his branches in Davao city. And fucking my secretary, too.

He smirked by his own thoughts and continued studying his renovation plans.

Curious if Ysabelle has returned, he stood and tried to peak on his door if she was around. Realized that he looked like a burglar lurking beside his door, he finally opened it to finally see a missing Ysabelle.

He looked at his wristwatch and his forehead knotted when he realized that it's been 30 minutes since she went downstairs.

Asan na kaya ang babaeng yun? He silently asked.

Nakalimutan pa naman niyang kuhanin ang cellular number nito kaya di niya ito matawagan o matext man lang.

Pumasok siya ulit sa kanyang opisina't ipinagsawalang bahala ang pagka late nito.

After 5 minutes of sitting, he decided to follow her to the canteen where he thought she would go.

May nakakasalubong siyang mga empleyado at tango lang ang isinasagot niya sa mga bati nito.

After a minute, he finally reached the canteen and saw Ysabelle--with Light Kitagawa, account manager. They were laughing and seem so engrossed on what they were talking that they did not even noticed him standing near them. May konting empleyadong kumakain at nagkakape na napatingin sa kanya.

But not these two little pricks! They continued laughing and it boiled his blood.

Aba! Close ba'tong dalawa?! Kung makatawa ah! Don't tell me naunahan ako?! Shit! What is he doing here?! Pipi niyang hinaing.

He cleared his throat and slowly walked towards them.

"It seems like you are busy, Ms. Etulle--that you forgot you have a work to do and you are not paid para makipagtsimisan at iwan ang trabaho mo." He heard her gasped and tilted her head on his direction. Hindi rin nakaligtas sa pandinig niya ang pagmumura nito.

"S-sir." The only word she uttered.

[This is the first time that I'll do this. Ugh, could you please drop your comments about S101? Like, opinions, recommendations and reactions. I just want to know if I roped justice on this. Vote and follow too, a single vote won't hurt right? Ugh, this is definitely the first time. Bear with me and Thank you! Chiao!]

-babe