To you and For Me

Hello, there. I barely do, write Author's note but today, I did.

I was confused. It was almost 3 months since I posted S101 and I barely got reactions from you, guys. I was bewildered after knowing that some of my students were reading this one and I was so embarrassed.

We all know that this one composed bluntness and mature contents and I don't wanna be the BI to them. I wanna stop writing this but I felt pity to those who waited for this to come to an end (If there's one).

My point here was, please my dear studs. Put in mind that I was just  expressing thoughts from my memory bank because I don't want it to explode because of the stored ideas. I just wanna write tell numbness overpower me. Please, understand why I wrote this one.

Next thing, I wanna know some reactions. Please, I don't know if I nailed some justice from the previous chapters I wrote. I wanna know how you feel while reading S101, is it boring? OA? Something missing? From emotions to convos? Is there? Tell me.

Next, I am fully aware that there are some grammatical errors and typos, from the English convos to Tagalog. Bear with me, I have my proofreader and after completing this one. She'll edit this. I'm such a lazy bee to do some editing, I don't back read, really.

Chapters. I don't know if how far  S101 will go. 40-45 chaps the maximum and we are still at 15th. I will do my hardest to satisfy you guys. I can't promise the perfection of S101 but at least, I'll nail satisfaction.

Lastly,  I was overwhelmed with the reads. Not more than 3 mons and we're nailing 4k. Awesome. Malapit ng malampasan ng S101 ang ORT, ang ORT na di'ko alam kung kailan ko pa matatapos. Wala akong mapaghugutan ng emosyon eh. In love kasi ako ng sinulat ko yun and that was 8 months ago. Hahaha, takte! Btw, lumihis na ako. In a nutshell na nga lang, salamat po ng marami. From reads, votes to lil' inspiring comments na nagpapatumbling ng puso ko. In the name of my real name, Thank you very much. Sana po suportahan niyo pa rin ako. From ORT, S101 at sa mga susunod ko pang mga niluluto sa utak kong istorya. Spoiler lang po, makikilala niyo na si Luke......SOON. HAHAHA! Ay ano ba yan. Susunod na yannnnn. Ay exzoited akoo. Shet!

Bye na. Haha

-babe