13-Stupid me

"Gago ka, Luke!" Sita niya dito matapos niya itong batukan.

"Aray naman! What's with you? I just appreciated the beauty laid outside. At ano bang masama sa pagpapakilala?" He answered him with a suspicious grin on his face.

Hindi niya na lamang pinansin ito at umupo sa kanyang swivel chair.

"Hindi mo ata sinabi sa'king you're new secretary exudes hotness, dude." Pasalampak itong umupo sa visitor's couch at tinignan siya ng pailalim.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Paasik niyang turan dito.

"Looking like you like what?" He asked him raising his eyebrows.

A big, wild, hot Papa raising his eyebrows. Just wow!

"Like I did an unforgivable crime!" He spit at him.

Tawa lang ang naging sagot nito sa kanya at napailing.

"You like her, do you?" He asked and his forehead knotted on his question.

"At wag kang mag deny sa akin Roro, ni utot mo alam ko ang amoy." He said with visible amusement in his voice.

He tsked when he heard him call him Roro.

Roro's so gay.

"Fuck you, Potpot! Stop calling me Roro! I'm not 10 anymore." Binato naman siya nito ng unan.

"And stop calling me Potpot! And stop changing the topic dahil tinatanong kita at naniniwala pa rin ako sa kasabihang 'silence means yes." He groaned. Annoyed that Luke's opening such hideous and impossible topic.

"I don't like her, okay?! At hinding-hindi ako magkakagusto sa kanya kahit kailan. Hindi ko siya magiging type kahit maging Cup 40 pa ang dibdib niya. I don't like her because I know she and grand are planning something for me which of course I won't like, I don't like her because she's a lowlife and nothing's interesting in her at hindi na magbabago yun. End of the discussion." Hinihingal pa siya matapos magsalita.

Luke's just eyeing him. Napapailing na lamang ito.

"Okay." Simpleng sagot nito.

"Okay? Yun lang? Matap-" He was stopped on his mid sentence when Ysabelle-in a casual and arctic expression entered his office with two glasses of orange juice and two saucers of blueberry cheesecake on her hands.

Narinig ba niya? He asked himself silently at napatingin kay Luke when he heard him cleared his throat.

"Excuse me for not knocking, sir. I brought a snack for you two." She emplaced the snack on the table, excused herself and Luke and him was left inside his office looking at each other.

At ang tanging nagawa niya'y mapasandig sa kanyang inuopuan.

Of course, she heard.

-REACTION, ppl?