14-Do not cry, Ysabelle

She didn't know what to feel. After hearing those words from him, she was left totally dumbfounded. She was hurt, yes. But it was not all, she was insulted and challenged.

Sino ito para pagsalitaan siya ng ganun? He barely know her, pero kung makapang insulto ito ay parang pag-aari na nito ang mundo.

She was about to knock when he heard the conversation which took her breath away. She eavesdropped like lunatic waiting for his answer. And her hope crashed when he heard how blunt and insulting his answer was. Liking her would make her job easier, liking her means Seduction 101 charade successful. Liking her means less effort to her on changing him. But as she heard his answer, she was sure that she was doomed.

Again, anger filled her. His answer on his friend repeatedly playing in her mind.

Mapapatawad pa niya ang sinabi nitong kahit maging cup 40 pa ang dibdib niya ay hindi siya nito magugustuhan. Pero ang sinabi nitong isa siyang lowlife ang nagpapasakit ng dibdib niya. It boiled the anger inside her. Oo, mahirap sila. Pero lahat ng ginagastus nila sa pang araw-araw ay pinaghihirapan nilang mag-anak. Hindi sila nagnakaw kailanman!

Isang malaking sampal sa kanyang pagkatao ang bawat salitang narinig niya. Alam na pala nitong napag-utusan lamang siya ng abuela nito. Pwes! Papanindigan na niya!

She came at the company with clean intentions on helping Madam E dahil lumapit ito sa kanya't humingi ng tulong. Never did she expect na lilihis sa ibang direksyon ang plantsadong plano nila ng matanda.

Now, she was overly willing to let Rome Garrick Vraga Demedes realized what he was messing.

She won't sit around and let him live with total comfort of pulling people down. Siya ang puputol ng sungay nito! By hook or by crook!

She'll make sure that,

Rome Garrick Vraga Demedes will be damned!

She saw him walk towards her direction, the board meeting was done she thought.

He was wearing a confused look that made her eyebrows knit.

What happened inside? She silently asked.

Before care subsided into her system. She recovered herself and painted a smile on her face.

Let the game begin!