21-Her ways

How to seduce a man

After battling herself for almost forever. She decided on asking the very last informant that she thought could give her the right answers to her dilemma.

Google

She was biting her nails and waited for answers to pop after she clicked the search button.

Blame herself for not having the knowledge of how to sack a man. Blame her dreams, blame poverty.

Kung ang mga kaklase niya noon ay kabi-kabila ang boyfriends, siya naman ay abala sa pagsusunog ng kilay at namuhay sa loob ng library.

Wala siyang panahon para unahin ang mga walang kuwentang bagay kagaya nga ng pakikipag-relasyon.

Kaya siya ngayon, nganga.

When answers slowly appeared on her eyes. She scrolled down and searched for coherent and reliable ones.

One site caught her attention and she clicked it.

WAYS TO SEDUCE A MAN: METHODS IN A SUBTLE WAY.

1. Make plenty eye contact. Use eye contact and facial expressions to commuicate the fact that you want him.

2. Feed him. Good food, good coffee means good impression. It is always true that A way to a man's heart is tru his stomach.

3. Wear red for visual appeal. In a study, men find a woman wearing red attractive than any other colors. Flaunt that curves!

4. Do not wear perfume. Natural scent means turn on. Men usually get attracted to women with natural scent. Researcher's have found that female's scent, or her pheromones, can have a significant and underestimated role in attracting men.

5. Make arousing sounds. When you love the taste of the chocolate, groan in front of him. Bite your lip for additional effect.

6. Made skin contact. In a subtle yet sexy way. Touch and just feel the hot moment.

7. If you dare. Instigate a 90 seconds make out.

8. Lastly, Be confident.

Hindi ata niya kinaya ang pampitong gagawin. Medyo nahilo siya ng mabasa niya iyon.

Kaya nga ba niya?

Pero sabi nga ng number 8. Be confident.

Itiniklop niya ang kanyang laptop at pasalampak na nahiga sa kanyang kama.

Gwapo naman si Rome, mayaman. Pag nagawa niya ang assignment niya ay di rin naman siya dehado.

Pero may isa siyang problema na di niya alam kung kaya niyang lagpasan,

Paano kung ma in love siya dito?

-------------------------------------------

Her red stiletto's making noises on the elevator floor.

She can feel her insides jolt na para bang ilang segundo na lang ay masusuka siya.

She jumped on her feet when she heard the elevator dings.

Ngayon ang araw ng pagsisimula ng kanyang maitim na plano.

Napangiti siya sa isiping iyon.

Inilapag niya ang kanyang mga gamit sa kanyang mesa anf proceeded to Rome's office to put the steamy coffee on his table, so do with the sweet chocolate cake to hype him.

She took a glance on her watch, 8:05 it says.

Siguro'y late na naman ito. The perks of being the boss.

Agad niyang sinimulan ang mga naiwang gawain niya at di na namalayan ang pagtakbo ng oras.

Her head snapped on the elevator door when she heard it opened.

Dalawang matitipunong lalaki ang agad na nasilayan niya. Her lips formed a smile not because one of them is her boss but the other one's her former boss slash friend Maynard.

"Ysang!" He gasped and stride a long feet and reach for her for a hug.

She giggled and hug him back.

"My, my! I missed you, Ysang baby loves! Di mo na ako dinadalaw. Malapit na akong magtampo sayo niyan." Kumawala siya sa yakap nito't pinalo ito ng mahina sa balikat.

"Busy lang ako baby loves. Ikaw kaya di ka na nagparamdam." He grinned.

Baby loves, tawag nila sa isa't-isa. Walang halong malisya, purong kalokohan lamang.

He knew Maynard for five years time at komportable na sila sa isa't-isa. Naging amo man niya ito ay itinuring siya nitong matalik na kaibigan. At ganun din naman siya.

Someone cleared a throat behind them and she blushed when she realized how unprofessional she acted.

"Good morning, Sir Demedes." Bati niya dito. Tango lang ang tanging isinagot nito sa kanya at nilagpasan sila at pabalibag na isinarado ang pinto ng opisina nito.

"Anong nangyari dun?" Tanong niya na tanging tawa lang ang naisagot ni Maynard sa kanya.