9-Get laid

A smirked formed his lips as hr stride a step towards Poseidon's direction. Nakaupo ito sa isang stool kaharap ng bar at nakikipagbuno-tingin sa lady-bartender. He seem so engrossed of staring at her that he did not even noticed that she's throwing him a dagger look.

Umupo siya sa tabi nito at inakbayan ito.

"Hey, handsome. I'm alone, wanna hang tonight? My place." Awakened by his fantasies he turned at him and eyed him like he's some sort of lunatic.

"Fuck you, Rome!" He hissed at bumaling ulit sa pagpapa cute sa bartender.

Aw, the bartender's hot. He utter in silence.

"So, you invited me here just to witness your staring escapade to that lady-bart huh, Luke?" He said with deep annoyance. Bumaling naman ito sa kanya na halatang natatawa.

"I missed you, you deep shit! Nakalimutan mo na atang may kaibigan kang nag-aalala sayo." He responded while sipping his drink.

He called the bartender and asked for his order before answering him.

"One double hard screw driver, pretty." He winked at her as she roll her eyes on him. Napapailing na lamang siya.

"Hey! Don't wink at her! Ako lang may karapatan na gawin yun!" Poseidon hissed as he kicked his side.

"I saw her first so back off, you moron!" Napatawa siya sa tinuran nito.

"She's pretty hot, you know." Tukoy niya sa babaeng bartender.

"Ahuh, and I saw her first." Ulit na naman nito sa sinabi nito kanina.

Their talk was interrupted when the bartender gave him his drink and left without even giving them a second look.

"What makes you busy, by the way? Di ka ata nagparamdam? Nakalimutan mo na bang may kaibigan kang nagmamahal sayo't nag-aalala?" He said with cavern exaggeration.

"I told you already, I'm planning a hotel renovation and I've explained enough on the phone. Why am I explaining to you. Para kang si Grand. Stop being a nagging girlfriend." He answered and savor his drink till its last drop.

He ordered for another drink and tilted his head to Poseidon who's busy checking the bartender, again.

"Earth to Rozoe!" He snapped at him.

"So, how's Grand?" He asked referring to his grandmother. He call her Grand too for they grew up together, their parents were business partners and best buddies, both of them inherited that till now that they are on their 30's.

"Ok naman, still a control freak. By the way, she hired a new secretary." He informed him, Ysabelle's face was playing in his mind.

"Huh? What happened to your secretary? She's just there when I went to your office the last time." He asked with his knotted forehead.

"A-huh? We were..." Ibinitin niya ang sasabihin nito pero naunahan siya nitong magsalita.

"Damn! You fucked her? Again?" Napatawa ito at napailing na lamang.

He knew him too well.

"What can I do? I'm hot and gorgeous and she's fuckable." He said in a proud voice.

"And we are here to kill the night, you smut! LET'S PARTY AND GET LAID!" He shouted at him and went to the dance floor.

Tonight, he'll going to enjoy and pump some pussy!