Christmas gift

It was Christmas day, a layer of white snow covered the ground and frosted the windows of number 12. This would be the first time in many years that number twelve Grimmuald place was occupied by people on Christmas or at all. This would also be Harry's first Christmas away from Hogwarts and with his godfather. Harry was glad to finally be with the people he thinks of as family and celebrate on Christmas.

Sirius was thrilled that he finally gets to spend Christmas surrounded by people and not alone in a dark lonely cell in Azkaban, but also with the two people he loved the most.
--------------------------------
Harry woke up and got dressed, he went down stairs looking around at all of the decorating Sirius had done around the house. This made the house feel less scary and gloomy but it also gave Harry a better feeling as well. 

As he walked into the kitchen he was instantly wrapped up in a hug by Hermione.

"I'm so glad to see you," She said with relief.

"You to Hermione," Harry said hugging her back.

"If you hug him any longer you might just suffocate him" Ron said, giving Harry a pat on the back.

Hermoine just rolled her eyes at Ron and stepped back from Harry.

Harry was only expecting Sirius and Remus to spend Christmas with but he ended up being pleasantly surprised with his friends and the Weaslys. He looked around to see that Molly was trying to prepare food for later. Sirius, Remus, Author and Bill were sitting at the table and having a conversation and everyone else seemed to be scattered throughout the kitchen and house.

The trio walked into the sitting room and sat down to talk.

"So how are things...you know after....what happened" Hermione seemed concerned but interested as well.

Harry looked down at his scar in his hand rubbing it lightly.

Ron looked a little uncomfortable, after all they just got to see Harry and one of the first things they talk about has to be awkward.

"Mate, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to, we kn-"

"No, it's fine" Harry said looking up at Ron and Hermione "It's just...everything's great or is supposed to be great... I just-it's just hard to sleep is all. Nothing to be worried about."

Hermione gave a suspicious looking face towards Harry like she knew he wasn't telling her everything.

"Trust me Hermione everythings fine" Harry said, trying to reassure her.

Harry wasn't going to tell his friends everything, well at least not yet, something was better left out and some he wanted to keep to himself.
"Fine," Hermione said, " I'll drop it for now, it is Christmas after all" she said a small smile.

Ron looked a little surprised at how fast Hermione just dropped it, usually she would just try and push it out of Harry until he gave up and finally told her.

Ron leaned over and spoke a little over a whisper just in case someone is trying to over hear "So have you told Sirius about your scar yet?"

Harry looked confused and didn't quite understand, of course he's told Sirius about his scar practically the whole world can see and knows he has it.

Ron saw the confusion in Harry's face, Hermione just rolled her eyes at Harry's confusion.

"Not that one" Ron sighed "The one on your hand." Ron pointed to it.

"Oh" Harry said finally understanding what Ron ment "No"

Why would he tell Sirius about his scar, he didn't know how he would react to it. Sometimes Sirius was unpredictable, he could just walk right up to Hogwarts and finish that bitch of right then and there and he'd never see her again or Sirius. Or he could be understanding and realize that there is nothing that he can do...well at least directly that is.