Avoiding

Harry finds himself avoiding Sirius and Remus as much as he can, not that he wants to but he just doesn't want to worry about hurting them too. He's constantly avoiding sleep as much as he can as well scared that he would transport back and hurt someone else.

It had been about 3 days since Harry had his vision, he was now in Sirius' mothers room with Buckbeak. The room was dark and eerie feeling even though Harry had been in here multiple times he would still feel unsettled by it. 

Buckbeak was curled up behind Harry as he rested his back on the Hippogriff and gently stroking its feathers. Harry was staring out of the window watching as the tiny delicate snowflakes covered the earth in its white frost, wondering how something like this could be so peaceful at a time like this.
-----------------------------------
Sirius was in a relatively good mood it being Christmas time and having his company back. He was worried about Harry but he knew he needed some space and time. Sirius was also trying his best not to annoy the hell out of Remus(full moon was in a day). So Sirius, like usual, tried his best to do the exact opposite.

"Moony, just look how beautiful it is ," Sirius said, stepping away from his decorated masterpiece of the sitting room.

Remus was on the couch reading a book, he looked up to see that the sitting room was decorated very nicely. Not over the top and not under decorated.

"Very nice Padfoot" Remus said looking back down at his book and trying to find where he left off.

"Remmy, come on get your head out of the book and come help me decorate the rest of the house" Sirius said trying to coax Remus off of the couch.

Remus continued to read his book, ignoring him.

"Fine, I guess I'll just have to get Harry to help me then," Sirius said, starting to walk off.

Remus grabbed his arm stopping him from going any further, he knew Remus wouldn't let him go cause after all Remus was the one that told him Harry needed time and space.

"I knew you would help me," Sirius said with a smile on his face, pulling Remus up from the couch.

Remus just rolled his eyes setting his book down.

Sirius wrapped his arms around Remus' waist "I know you love me"

Remus let out a sigh "Sadly I do" he said with a smirk on his face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later, after they finished decorating, Remus knocks on the door of Walburga Black and pushes it open hoping to find Harry there, which he does.

"May I come in?" Remus asks, already halfway in the room.
---
When Harry hears a knock at the door he knows it is probably Sirius coming to talk to him. But when he sees the light from the cracked door opening he doesn't hear Sirius' voice. He turns his head only to see that it is Remus; Harry looks back at the window feeling a little disappointed, not Responding to Remus.

Remus bows to the hippogriff and is granted access to come near. Harry can feel the vibrations from the wood as Remus gets closer with every slow heavy step.

As Remus sits down next to him, Harry keeps his focus on the white covered landscape.

They sit in silence both looking out at the snow fall gracefully. Harry can practically feel how tired Remus is just by sitting in his presents or that could just be the fact that he hasn't slept much. he knows there must be something important that he wants to talk about or else he would probably be sleeping by now. Or he was just trying to get away from all the noise and get some peace.

"Harry..." Remus was trying to find the right words "I know we don't talk very much or have as strong a relationship as you and Sirius, but I just wanted to talk to you."