Plan gone wrong

Harry rounded the corner to the kitchen and he stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "Oh shit" Harry thought was this actually happening, was his Godfather and his old professor kissing. He thought that they were just really close friends but sometimes they seemed a little too close. But he never thought of it in the way he was seeing now.

He was still standing there and just staring In shock, they still didn't notice him. Then he realized that he probably shouldn't be standing there and he was feeling kinda awkward now. So he started backing up slowly so that they didn't hear him.

As he was backing up Sirius and Remus pulled apart at that moment Harry was at the stairs. Remus started to say something but Harry thought that was the perfect time to go upstairs because they were distracted again.

But as Harry turned to sprint up the stairs he crashed into the banister of the staircase full force. The cup in his hand flew out of his grip and smashed on the wall and the glass pieces fell to the floor. Harry fell flat on his back "SHIT" the banister had hit him square in the chest and hit his head on the ground. Then his hand landed in the glass pieces and he let out a hissing noise.

Harry could hear Sirius and Remus' hurried footsteps running over to him. His eyes started to water a little from the pain of the glass in his hand and from the ache in his head. He closed his eyes and started rubbing his head with his other hand. He let out a groan.

He knew he should have just stayed on the couch and just waited to put the glass up tomorrow. After all none of this would have happened if he just stayed there and now he was lying on the ground hurting.

He closed his eyes from the pain and started groaning Sirius and Remus were now standing over him. They were asking him questions but his ears were ringing and he couldn't concentrate.

~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Remus and Sirius broke apart from there kiss, Remus looked at Sirius "How do think Harry will-" BAM. Remus was cut off from a loud crash from the hallway and the breaking of glass.

"SHIT" they heard Harry groaning from the hallway that started running into the hallway and they saw Harry flat on his back.

"Harry, are you ok?" Sirius crouched down by Harry and saw that his hand was in the glass. Sirius put his on Harry's wrist and turned his hand over and he saw the glass from the cup in his hand. "That doesn't look too good," Remus said, wincing a little. Sirius looked over at Harry. "What happened" all Harry did was rub his head and groan.

"Come on Harry, let's get you up" Sirius said as he started lifting up one of his arms. Lupin walked around to the other side of Harry and got his other arm. They lifted him up both grunting and Harry groaning a little.

Harry got to his feet and put his hand on Sirius' shoulder and Sirius guided him to the kitchen. Remus stayed behind to pick up the broken glass on the floor.

What did Harry do this time Sirius thought he sat Harry down in a chair at the table and pulled up a seat in front of him. He sat down and said "Harry let me see your hand" Harry put his hand out and Sirius grabbed It gently.

Sirius was moving Harry's fingers a little trying to get a better look at it. "Can you tell me what exactly happened" he looked at Harry and he saw that he looked a little embarrassed.

Sirius took his wand out to start pulling out the pieces of glass. As he was pulling the pieces out Harry was talking to him about what happened.

"Well I got up from the couch to put my glass in the sink and then I....uh" Sirius looked at Harry with a little shock in his face. "I....uh saw you two...uh" he said rubbing the back of his neck looking at Sirius. "Oh Harry I didn't know you saw that, we were going to tell you tonight" he looked at Harry with a little frown.

"But that doesn't explain what happened here" he said raising up Harry's hand a little and smirking at him. He looked back down at Harry's hand and started pulling out more of the glass shards.

"Well when I saw y'all I was backing away slowly and I was by the stairs OW" Sirius pulled out a big shard of glass off of Harry's hand. "Sorry,go on please" Sirius said, still working on Harry's hand.

Lupin came in and Harry looked up at him as he was throwing the pieces of glass away. Lupin turned around and gave Harry a slight smile as he was about to return it Sirius pulled another big shard out ."OW" Harry said, pulling his hand back and looking at it.

"Come on Harry I got like 3 more,give me your hand" He said putting his hand out looking at Harry with trusting eyes. He gave Sirius his hand back and Lupin sat down looking at the two of them.

Harry resumed "And when I went to go upstairs I wasn't paying attention and I hit the banister really hard" Harry said rubbing his chest. Sirius looked up at Harry not raising his head and then looked back down at his hand.

"Then as I hit it the glass flew out of my hand and I lost my balance,hit my head on the floor really hard and my hand landed in the glass" Harry said painfully remembering it.

"You've had quite a night Harry" said Remus "yeah you don't know the half of it" he said mumbling. "I'm done now go wash up" Sirius said Harry got up grunting and feeling every part of his upper body. As he was walking away Sirius patted him on the back and going upstairs not crashing this time. He slowly got upstairs and went to go take a shower.

Sirius got up and washed his hands,as he was drying his hands "So how did this all happen" Remus asked from the table. Sirius explained the situation to Remus "Oh" Remus said with wide eyes "Well did you ask him what he thinks about us". "Nah," Sirius said,putting down the towel and going back to the table." I'm just going to talk to him tomorrow he took quite the hit tonight"

"Yeah he sure did" Remus said chuckling and shaking his head "But I should get going it's getting kind of late". "Alright let me take you to the door then," Sirius said, putting out his hand for Remus to grab.

Remus graves his hand and Sirius led him to the door they kissed goodnight and Sirius waved goodbye Remus waved back and apperated away. Sirius closed the door and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Harry got into the shower as he felt the hot water hit his aching body and his muscles started to relax. He was still trying to process all of what happened tonight; he really didn't mind his Godfather being with Remus at all. But he would still need time to adjust to it.

He got out of the shower and pulled on his pajamas and went to his room. He got in his room and threw him close to the side and turned off the light. He got in bed and let out a sigh of relief and covered up.

Just as he was about to go to sleep he saw Sirius leaning on the door frame and he smiled. Sirius let out a chuckle and walked over and sat down on Harry's bed. "How are you doing kid" Sirius said, Harry felt Sirius' hand on his head pushing Harry's hair back.

Harry looked at Sirius and it was getting hard for him to focus from his tiredness. "It still...kinda.....hurts" Harry said quietly as his eyelids were getting heavy. He closed his eyes and he felt Sirius press a kiss to his forehead and say "Goodnight". But he was too tired to respond and he fell asleep.

Sirius walked to the door and smiled as he closed it looking back at Harry one last time.
•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~
I know it's kinda long but I hope y'all like it please comment and vote 👍👍👍👍