New dream

About two weeks had gone by now and the wind in the air had become cooler and the snow on the ground whiter if that was even possible. It was the week that they would be getting out for break, but right now we could find Harry and Ron flying on their brooms playing a Quidditch game while the whole school and Hermionie cheered from the stands.

Harry felt the stinging pain of the icy air as he sped up on his broom trying to catch the snitch. He was following it with all of the focus he had left trying not to pay attention to the other seeker that was tailing him but still trying not to get hit as well. 

As he reached out to capture the flying golf ball he could feel the ach in his bones from the cold winter air. His fingers were stiff making it hard for him to wrap them around the golden snitch; he grasped it in his hold finally and lifted it into the air with a smile of triumph.

The gryffindor side of the stadium cheered, sharing all of the glory that Harry felt with the rest of the school while the opposing team sat there in silence and disappointment.

---------------------------------

Harry week was looking up with the DA and feeling like he was actually doing something that could help in the long run felt nice. He was doing it right under Umbridiges nosie and she had no idea; the fact that she didn't know and couldn't get to him made him smile. Winning the game made it all the better too.

He would still have dreams at night about going through the long mysterious corridors of the ministry of magic, every time he would almost reach the door knob but would alway come short. Harry didn't have any idea of what these dreams could intel or mean but his curiosity wanted to know what was behind that door he saw almost every night.
---
Right now they were in their last meeting of the DA until after Christmas break.

"There will be no meetings over the Christmas holidays" Harry said to all of the DA members "Everybody have a great holiday."

The members of the DA were filing out of the room in groups of two. Harry noticed that Cho was standing and looking at the picture of Cedric on the wall.

Hung back telling Ron and Hermione that he would meet them back in the common room later.

Harry walked over to where she was standing "Cho"  she jumped a little at her name getting called "Are you alright."

"Yeah I'm fine" she said quietly, wiping a tear from her face,not turning around to face Harry.

Harry walked up next to her looking at the photo too.

"Just being here...learning all this stuff.....makes me wonder if......if he knew all of this ....he'd still be alive." she said, finally looking at Harry.

"Of course he knew all of this stuff. He was really good at it too. But when Voldermort wants to kill you there's really no stopping it" Harry said oing closer to the door.

He was starting to feel uncomfortable. He did not really want to talk about Cedric, it only brought back images of his nightmares that haunted him.

As he moved closer to the door Cho stopped him "Please don't go, I shouldn't even bring it up, after all you did see it." she said, whipping her eyes.

Harry felt even worse now just remembering, the scene flashing right before his eyes, the feeling of helplessness. Not having anyone there to help him, the feeling of fear, of never being able to go back to the one place he loved, not being able to see his friends again. Never being able to see any of them and never being able to see his family again.

All this came barreling in at once his face went place and his heart started beating faster, he could feel the sting of tears in the back of his eyes. He snapped back out of it ;Chos hand was shaking his shoulder.