Marauders pt.1

It was around midday and the halls of Hogwarts were quiet.  All of the students were in their classes learning about the wonders of magic. Everything was just so peaceful and serene.

But it's was also 1976

BOOM

There was a loud explosion from one of the classrooms and the whole class ran out of the classroom. The explosion was caused by multiple dung bombs being set off at once. Among the class there were four boys who were running separate ways to avoid being caught.

Three of the boys met up at their designated rendezvous, but they were missing someone.

"Where Peter?" Remus panted, out of breath from running.

"He better have not got caught again" James looked around to try and spot him.

"Look there he is" Sirius pointed at Peter running down the hall.

"He's running really fast don't you think" James said

"GO! GO! RUN!" Peter was yelling.

"What is he-" James realized why Peter was saying run as an angry Mcgonagall rounded the corner behind Peter.

"RUN!"

They all took off down the hall and rounded the next corner. They found an enclave in the wall, James pulled out his invisibility cloak and put it over him and the two other boys. They all had to crouch a little, getting too big for it.

They heard fast footsteps come to a stop.

"James" Peter whispered

"Over here" James whispered back "Hurry"

Peter ran over to the cove in the wall and got under the invisibility cloak.

They soon heard Mcgonagall come around the corner, she stopped and looked around searching for the four boys.

When she didn't see any sign of them she continued down the hall.

"That was a close one" Peter said with relief

"Your telling me mate" Sirius said giving Peter a slap on the shoulder "that could have been a lot worse"

"If she caught us it would probably have been another week of detention" James said

"We're lucky it's Friday," added Remus.

—————————————————————
They were scattered around the library so they wouldn't look suspicious. Remus was sitting at a table in the back reading a book. The table was behind a bookshelf, blocking the view of whoever came through the door or searched intently.

Sirius and James were down one of the rows of books pretending like they were trying to find a book. And Peter was at one of the tables as well holding a book in front of his face. He wasn't the best at pretending.

Sirius got bored and walked over to the table with Remus sitting down at it. He went over and sat in the seat right next to Remus.

"Whata reading Moony" Sirius said, scooting his chair until it was touching Remus'.

Sirius leaned his head over to get a look at the words in the book.

"Padfoot, is it really necessary for you to sit this close to me" Reamus said, still reading his book, not paying very much attention to Sirius.

"Uhhh...yes"

"I thought the plan was to not look suspicious" Remus didn't take his eyes off his book.

"Well...." Sirius said moving his chair away from Remus a little "I guess I'll take a much needed nap then" he said with a smile.

————————-
After hiding for the most part of the day they were back in the common room. It was getting late and everyone had seemed to go up to their dorms. The only people that were left were the four boys.