Double take

They lowered the ear down to the ground and they moved it to the door. "Don't get too close" said Ginny "Oh don't don't worry we won't" said Fred waving her off. She mumbled "Don't say I told you so" and she started listening again.

The ear was a few inches from the door and they started picking up some what they were saying inside. "Wh... a.. we....... Voldemort.......Har......do....." "Damn we need to move it closer" said George. "I wouldn't do that," said Ginny, walking away to Harry's room. "Oh hush up" said Ron

They moved the ear closer and the speech started to get clearer. "If we act........can get....and get" the order said from inside. "Just a little closer" said George "I don't know about this" said Hermione "Yeah guys that's kinda" but before Harry could finish the ear hit the door and it launched back. "Oh shit,run" said Ron The eat made a thud against the wall and Mrs.Black started yelling. Everyone started running from the platform and into Harry's room. "Accio ear" Said Fred and it came swooping into the room as they were about to close the door they heard Mrs.Wesley yell "BOYS I SWEAR".

Fred shoved the ear in his pocket and silently closed the door. Fred,George,Ron and Harry all sat in a circle. George pulled out the exploding snap cards and then in the middle they all picked up cards and pretended to play. While Hermione and Ginny were sitting on the bed pretending to talk.

Then Mrs.Weasley slammed open the door "WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING!" she yelled. They all turned their heads "um were playing exploding snap" said Fred. Mrs.Weasley sneered at him "I know y'all were trying to listen in". "No we weren't we seen up here playing exploding snap the whole time" said George. "Then explain to me what was the thud that woke up Mrs. Black" Mrs.Weasley said, crossing her arms.

They all looked at each other in the circle and Harry said "Well we were playing and then Ron laid down a card and it exploded and flew across the room and then it ahhhhh". "And then I was trying to dodge it but I hit hy head on the wall really hard and it made a loud noise," said Hermione, rubbing her head. "Yeah" said Ron "it looked like it really hurt".
•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~
By that time Sirius had shut up the portrait of his mother. What did they do this time he thought to himself. He went back into the kitchen but the meeting had been dismissed so he decided to go upstairs and save them from Mrs.Weasleys rath.

He made it upstairs and to the door "ah Sirius your here could you tell me if this adds up" said Mrs.Weasley. She explained what they had said Sirius was listening to. He thought to himself there is no way she would have woken up from that. But then he looked over at all of them sitting there looking at him with pleading eyes.

"That adds up, nowadays she just wakes up if you just close a door a little too loud" Sirius said trying to hold back a laugh. Mrs.Weasley looked at the kids then back at Sirius and she said "Fine if you want to be on their side FINE" and she stormed down the stairs.

Sirius watched her go down the stairs then looked back in Harry's room everyone was high fiving Harry and Hermione. "Nice one Harry you to Hermione" said Fred they all agreed.

Harry had a smile on his face and everyone else was congratulating Hermione. He looked at the door to see that Sirius was smiling back at him and shaking his head he let out a little chuckle.

"You're welcome," Sirius said, entering the room. They all looked up at him "Oh yeah thanks Sirius" said Fred they all have Sirius there thanks. "By the way the meetings are over so y'all can go down now and eat" Sirius moved aside to let everyone out.

Everyone went ahead and Harry stayed behind so he could walk down with Sirius. He didn't know what Sirius was going to say but he didn't seem mad so it couldn't be bad. Plus he helped them get out of the situation in the first place.

He stopped in front of Sirius and He was going to ask him why. Harry opened his mouth and then closed it then he put him down again. Sirius just looked at him and started laughing. He wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders and said "come on" and they walked down the stairs laughing together.
~•~••~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

They were all eating after more yelling from Mrs. Weasley about the food that Sirius, Harry and Mundungus had to doge.

They started talking about cleaning the drawing room but Harry wasn't really looking forward to it and he knew he would be dragged to it somehow. He would dread that day when it came.

While the others were talking about goblins and what side they were on. Laughter broke out from the middle of the table and Dung was talking about his dealings. And Molly did not approve of him at all as she was telling him to stop telling about his illegal adventures.

She got up and gave Sirius a nasty look and when to go get the pie. Harry saw this and Sirius leaned over and quietly said "Molly doesn't approve of Mundungus" "Then why is he in the order?" "He knows crooks and knows how to get things we need and information".

After some pie they were all feeling a bit tired some of them got up and said their goodbyes. After a while almost everyone had left except for Lupin, Harry was in the sitting room dozing off in a chair in the sitting room.

Lupin and Sirius were in the kitchen cleaning up the mess,we'll more like Remus was cleaning the mess and Sirius was watching intently. As Remus magiced the dishes up from the table and into the sink and started washing themselves.

Sirius leaned back against the counter still watching "would you please stop that" said Remus a little frustrated. "Stop what?" Sirius said, taking a sip of his drink. Remus turned around and folded his arms and raised an eyebrow "really" he said. "Really what?" Said Sirius slowly inching closer to Remus. "You're staring at me like that," said Remus in a whisper Sirius put his hands on Lupin's chest. "What you don't like it," said Sirius in a soft whisper inches away from Remus' lips. "I never....." he was looking into Sirius' eyes "Moony I want you to come and live here with me and Harry" "Are you sure padfoot" "Yeah I'm sure" Sirius said.
Remus kissed the other man passionately and Sirius was a little surprised and started kissing him back. But the most surprised was Harry ,He was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.
~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•
A few minutes earlier
Harry was on the Couch dosing off he was contemplating if he should go to his room or just sleep there. His eyes closed and head fell with a jurk he pull his head up and Decided that his bed would be more comfortable.

Got got up and got his glass cause he knew that Sirius would make him pick it up anyways. He was going to put his glass in the sink and say goodnight to Sirius.

But when he got to the kitchen door he did not expect what he saw if he was tired before this woke him up.
•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•
Thanks for reading hopes y'all like please comment and vote 👍👍👍