No time

In the past few weeks quite a lot has happened to Harry. First of all he was no longer learning occlomacy because he was caught by Snape for snooping in his memories.
————————————————
Harry couldn't help himself wanting to know what Snape didn't want him to see and when he looked at his memories he wasn't sure what to think.

He saw his Dad but he wasn't sure about how he felt after seeing him torment Snape and how arrogant he acted. These memories had put doubts in his mind about how he truly saw his father. Was he really as great as he thought he was?

While contemplating this in the pensive Harry was quickly yanked out with a jerk from his collar. And was told by Snape that he was just like his father and told that they would no longer have occlumency lessons.

He would later floo talk to Sirius and Remus, even though it was a risk, he needed reassurance. He needed the truth from someone else.

Sirius and Remus both provided Harry with that reassurance saying that his father had grown up a lot from that point on. That his father was not the same person that he had seen in the pensive.
——————————————-
Secondly Harry had his broom taken up and locked away, he had been suspended from quidditch for the rest of the year along with Fred and George.

Things had gotten out of hand when Malfoy decided to open his big mouth and insult his mother and the Weasleys mother.

So Harry did what any person would do.... Harry broke Malfoy' nose. And he just kept punching him while Fred and George were coming to help with the punching as well.

But of course Umbridge was there and hated Harry, Fred and Goerge. She suspended them from Qudditch and gave them detention taking the side of the Slytherins.
—————————————————-
And lastly it was finally upon them. The O.W.L.S. The one thing that they have been preparing for the whole year.

Harry had a great feeling that he was going to do well at the D.A.D.A  O.W.L. But the others not so much.
———————————————
It was late in the day and they finally made it to the last test of the day which was the history O.W.L.
Harry knew that he had no chance at passing it cause that was one of the classes he paused the least but of attention, next to D.A.D.A but that honestly didn't matter.

As Harry looked at the first question he realized that this test was going to be challenging.
————————————————-
The room was quiet with only the sound of scratching and occasional tapping of quills.
Harry was half way through the test and he had pretty much given up. He had his head in his hand and was silently dozing off.

He eventually closed his eyes and he was transported into the department of mysteries.

He was walking back down the aisles of glowing orbs. When one in particular caught his eye it said 97 on the label of it. He realized it was down the same aisle that he goes down every time.

But he had no time to stop and look closer. He heard a noise.... his heart started beating faster. Harry went down two aisles to where he had found Mr. Weasley.

As he approached closer to the noise he saw a black mass struggling to move on the floor ...like a wounded animal.

Harry couldn't make out who it was because the person's hair was covering their face.  And the soft glow from the orbs only created so much light.
Harry moved to get a better angle.

A voice issued from his own mouth, a high, cold voice empty of any human kindness, "Take it for me. . . . Lift it down, now. . . . I cannot touch it . . . but you can. . . ."

The black shape upon the floor shifted a little. Harry saw a long fingered white hand clutching a wand rise on the end of his own arm . . . heard the high, cold voice say, "Crucio!"

The man on the floor let out a scream of pain, attempted to stand but fell back, writhing. Harry was laughing. He raised his wand, the curse lifted, and the figure groaned and became motionless.

"Lord Voldemort is waiting. . . ." Very slowly, his arms trembling, the man on the ground raised his shoulders a few inches and lifted his head. His face was bloodstained and gaunt, twisted in pain yet rigid with defiance. . . .

"You'll have to kill me," whispered Sirius.

"Undoubtedly I shall in the end," said the cold voice.

"But you will fetch it for me first, Black. . . . You think you have felt pain thus far? Think again. . . . We have hours ahead of us and nobody to hear you scream. . . ."

But somebody screamed as Voldemort lowered his wand again; somebody yelled and fell sideways off a hot desk onto the cold stone floor. Harry hit the ground and awoke, still yelling, his scar on fire, as the Great Hall erupted all around him.
------------------------------------------
Harry had been ushered out of the hall by one of the people who evaluated him earlier that day.

"Are you alright Mr.Potter"

"I should be fine I just.." Harry was trying to tie together what just happened in his mind "I just need some air"

"If you would like to finish the test you will have to go back in a minute, you will not be able to take it at a later time."

The test was the thing he was least worried about right now he just needed to contact Sirius to make sure he was alright.

"I've done as much as I can with the test, there's no point in me going back in." Harry said trying not to look like he saw the most terrifying thing ever.

"Are you sure you're alright lad."

"I'm fine...I just..I just need to go"

"Whatever you say"

The man walked away and when Harry was out of sight he rushed off to the common rooms. Harry knew that the only safe way to contact Sirius was through the fireplace in Umbridge's office. But he needed a way to get into her office....he needed a distraction and he knew the perfect people for it too.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh my gosh Harry are you okay" Hermionie came rushing up to him after the test.

"Yes but we don't have much time" Harry said, eyes searching the room.

"What are you on about?" Ron was trying to follow Harry's eyes.

"I will tell you in a minute" said Harry still searching
"Where are your brothers"

"There over there, but why do you-" Ron was cut off by Harry leaving in a hurry for his brothers.

Harry approached the twins

"You alright Harry" said George

"Took quite a fall back there" Fred added on

"Yeah I'm fine but I need help"

"Well you came to the right people" George said with a mischievous grin.

"What can we help you with today?" Fred looked at his brother with the same smile.

"I need you to cause a distraction"

"We've got that covered no problem"

"Anything else?"

"I need you to distract Umbridge for as long as you can, as soon as you can"

"We've been working on this one for a while"

"You ready george"

"Ready" The twins set off on their mission to distract  Umbridge.

And Harry set off to get his invisibility cloak and the map; Ron and Hermionie followed.

"Harry, will you tell us what's going on?" Hermione said, blocking the door so Harry couldn't leave.

"Its Sirius, I need to contact him"
——————————————————-
Hope y'all liked it prolly one more chapter and 5th year gonna be over.
Please comment and vote👍👍👌