Now i know

Throughout the night it was peaceful at first but then Sirius would hear Harry mumble a little and then stop. Sirius woke up at some part of the night to Harry mumbling a little louder he was shaking and clutching his shirt.

Sirius could fell Harry shaking almost trembling then he heard what Harry was saying.
"Ced...ic.....no.....please...st....op" Harry was whimpering and clutching tighter to Sirius' shirt.

Sirius could feel Harry's grip tighten on his shirt. He ran his hand through Harry's messy hair and down his neck and back up again. Harry grip loosened a little and there was less mumbling.

Sirius lie there with his eyes closed and a small frown on his face in deep thought. Was that what was plaguing Harry's dreams at night. Did Harry just keep all this bottled up inside and not let it out. Maybe I need to be more open with Harry. How could I be so stupid I should have realized this is what was bothering him all along . He needed someone to comfort someone to talk to him, someone to understand him. Just like he needed someone, just like he needed Harry.

Harry stopped shaking and his grip relaxed; he snuggled closer to him. Sirius pressed a kiss on the top of his head and ruffled his hair gently not to wake him up. Sirius stopped worrying and drifted off into a light sleep because in the end he knew Harry was safe there with him right by his side.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Harry woke up first that morning and shuffled a little bit trying not to move too much not to wake Sirius. But a few moments later Sirius started to move.

Sirius could feel Harry shuffle and he knew he was up even though he didn't feel Harry get up. He didn't want to move out of bed away from Harry; he didn't want to disturb the peace. But he needed to talk with Harry and help him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you Siruis" said Harry. "Don't apologize, it's fine Harry," Sirius said, ruffling his hair and getting up. " Get dressed and when you're ready come down stairs and have breakfast". Harry got up and nodded, he saw Sirius walk out and go upstairs stairs.

Harry was thankful that Sirius stayed there with him for the night he was there when he needed him. He knew Sirius was going to ask him what was wrong. He knew he could trust Sirius but something was holding him back from telling him before. But now he felt like something changed.

Harry got dressed and went downstairs. He went to the dining room and took a seat. By that time Sirius had already got dressed and came back down stairs and the food was ready. He gave a plate of food to Harry and some pumpkin juice. Then he sat down and they ate and enjoyed their breakfast together.

Later that day Harry was sitting in the sitting room reading a book. Sirius had finally got a break from the people coming in and out of the house so it was just them two. Sirius knew this was the right time to talk to him so he walked into the drawing room.

Harry knew he was about to talk to him about last night and what was bothering him. Harry was trying to prepare what he was going to say but then Sirius was walking towards him. Harry looked down and then Sirius pulled up a chair and sat in it so that he faced Harry. He leaned over so that he could get level with Harry's eyes and put his elbows on his legs.

"Harry, these are nightmares you're having about seeing what happened to Cedric in the Forest" Sirius said softly. Harry's head shot up in surprise and his eyes widened a little.Harry was not expecting for Sirius to know what they were about. "How....how do you know..." Harry said, looking a little scared and sad.

Sirius put a soft hand on the boy's shoulder and looked at him with a small frown. "You were mumbling in your sleep, had this been bothering you the whole time, is this why you're always so tired." Harry nodded with a frown on his face looking away to hide the tear sliding down his face.

"Harry, I want you to know that you can trust me with whatever is ever on your mind or bother you so that you can come and tell me". Harry gave a nod still looking away "And I want you to know that you are safe here and I will always be there for you if you need someone to talk to or just need someone there".

Harry got up and so did Sirius "You know-" but Sirius was cut off by Harry hugging him tightly. Sirius stood there in shock for a second and then hugged Harry tightly too. "I know Sirius...I know" Harry nodded into Sirius' chest. Sirius started rubbing Harry's back softly after a few moments Harry pulled back and wiped his tears. "Thank you Sirius for everything" Harry said "You're welcome kid" Sirius said.

•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

Later that evening the order had a meeting and Harry was in his room. Downstairs Sirius was letting the members in and Hermione and Ron came in and Sirius pulled them to the side. "Hey Sirius" they both said "Hey guys, if y'all go upstairs you'll find harry in his room". "Really!!" Hermione said Sirius nodded; they both went upstairs and found his room.

Harry was sitting in his room when he heard the door knob turn, at first he thought I might be Sirius but then the door burst open. He saw Hermione running towards him and she hugged him "Harry I'm so glad you're here" she said. "Me to Mione" Harry said Ron clapped him on the shoulder "How are you mate". " I good thanks for asking Ron" Harry felt instantly happy there surrounded by his friends.

They all went over and sat on Harry's bed "So how is it staying here with Sirius" Hermione asked. "It's great here, it's so much better from the Dursleys, don't even have to do chores," Harry said with a smile. "You're lucky it's so laid back here mums driving me crazy this is the only time I have to relax anymore". Said Ron.

At that moment Fred and George came in "Oi, Harry nice to see ya" said one of the twins "Y'all want to hear what they're saying" said the other one. They all got up and went out onto the platform. "Hi Harry"Ginny said with and smile that Harry returned and said "Hi"

Harry saw Fred and George pull out something from their pockets. "What are those?" asked Harry curiously. "We call them extendable ears" said Fred "Yeah we use them so they can't catch us as easily" said Goroge. As they were lowering the ear Ron said "They already got caught twice by mum so they put a jinx on the door so we can get too close to the door or you get launched backwards". "Oh" said Harry

"Everyone one take a piece and listen" said Fred everyone took a piece of the flesh colored string and started listening.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Thanks for reading hope y'all enjoyed please comment and vote 👍👍